I feel bad that only Gothitelle got the extra type, so I was wondering, What type should the Solosis  

18 members have voted

1. 1. I feel bad that only Gothitelle got the extra type, so I was wondering, What type should the Solosis

• Normal
    • Grass
    • Water
    • Fire
    • Steel
    • Poison
    • Fight
    • Dark
    • Dragon
    • Ice
    • Rock
    • Bug
    • Flying
    • Ghost
    • Ground
    • Electric
    • I'll think about it and post on the thread.......
    • Keep them the way they are!

Sorry that I can't get the link for you yet. But if you want I could upload it, the one without the legendary OW events and no changes to which TM's or HM's or move tutor moves a pokemon can learn. I am trying to get the OW events working but so far no luck, and thats why I am taking so long. Sorry. But if you want I could upload it. As to what changes, i'll upload documentation along with the patch for the hack. Just like Dray. You know he was the inspiration to all of this. So in this I would like to thank him a lot. THANKS DRAY!

PLEASE REFER TO THIS:

Sorry that I can't get the link for you yet. But if you want I could upload it, the one without the legendary OW events and no changes to which TM's or HM's or move tutor moves a pokemon can learn. I am trying to get the OW events working but so far no luck, and thats why I am taking so long. Sorry. But if you want I could upload it. As to what changes, i'll upload documentation along with the patch for the hack.

• 4 months later...