Orange Islands Rom Help Request

Hey everyone,

I am working on a Pokemon Rom that will be the Orange Island Adventures. It will be based of off season two of Pokemon. It will include everything from Crystal Onix to the Orange League.

I'm doing ok by myself for the time being, but some extra help would be greatly appreciated. If you want more info or would like to help please post below.

Thank you!

RHS101

Ok, great, could you map out The Orange Islands and also Pallet town is needed for the begining.

Contact me on skype my info is Isaac.spivack

I'll do just that!

I'm on vacation until Wednesday, but once I get home I'll begin mapping immediately.

However, before I begin, I believe we should consider changing the base ROM for this mod from Emerald to FireRed/LeafGreen, for two reasons:

1) FireRed and LeafGreen were released after Emerald, and are technologically and graphically superior. Using FR/LG would make a much prettier and more advanced mod.

2) The Orange Islands are off the shore of Kanto, so using a game taking place in Kanto makes much more geographical sense.

Ok sweet yeah fire red/ Leaf green is fine

I'll do just that!

I'm on vacation until Wednesday, but once I get home I'll begin mapping immediately.

However, before I begin, I believe we should consider changing the base ROM for this mod from Emerald to FireRed/LeafGreen, for two reasons:

1) FireRed and LeafGreen were released after Emerald, and are technologically and graphically superior. Using FR/LG would make a much prettier and more advanced mod.

2) The Orange Islands are off the shore of Kanto, so using a game taking place in Kanto makes much more geographical sense.

That would be perfect, but just so you know we have to have like everything that was in season two to make it more fun for fans. Like you'll kind of be playing through ashes eyes excpet you can choose your name

• 1 month later...