Importing Pokemon From BW1 to BW2

I have a simple problem... I was going to import all of my competitive Pokemon from BW1 into BW2, but I can't find an easy way to do it.. I'm sure there is some way to get a code for all of my Pokemon at once, but I can't figure it out.. I've tried figuring it out myself for a while but to no avail..

I have two save files - one for BW1, and the other for BW2. If I can find a way to bring all of my Pokemon (PC and party at the same time, if at all possible) into the BW2 save that would be very great.

I have a simple problem... I was going to import all of my competitive Pokemon from BW1 into BW2, but I can't find an easy way to do it.. I'm sure there is some way to get a code for all of my Pokemon at once, but I can't figure it out.. I've tried figuring it out myself for a while but to no avail..

I have two save files - one for BW1, and the other for BW2. If I can find a way to bring all of my Pokemon (PC and party at the same time, if at all possible) into the BW2 save that would be very great.

erm you can use POKEGEN. Though competitive might be an issue there.

My suggestion is that you upload to pokecheck.

Then get yourself a fakegts,

And queue it into your B2

I meant to mention that I have PokeGen and have been trying to move them over that way, but haven't been able to figure it out (even after Googling for tutorials/info), but I kinda thought it went without saying honestly lol

I didn't think about Pokecheck... I suppose I can use that if there's no way to do it in PokeGen, but I'd still imagine that there is and I'm just not figuring it out. Also, I don't really see how competitive would be an issue with PokeGen; I always use it to make my competitive Pokemon, I just don't give them any illegal moves/stats.

I meant to mention that I have PokeGen and have been trying to move them over that way, but haven't been able to figure it out (even after Googling for tutorials/info), but I kinda thought it went without saying honestly lol

I didn't think about Pokecheck... I suppose I can use that if there's no way to do it in PokeGen, but I'd still imagine that there is and I'm just not figuring it out. Also, I don't really see how competitive would be an issue with PokeGen; I always use it to make my competitive Pokemon, I just don't give them any illegal moves/stats.

You should be able to drag and drop between windows.

Two methods:

1. View the pokemon then "Save pokemon from tabs", then drag the file into pokegen.

2. Drag and drop between windows. (already mentioned by Evandixon, just reiterating)

Always "view" and "set". (this is to ensure that they are filled into your pokedex, make sure your options "Update pokedex on set" is checked

• 3 weeks later...