B2/W2 AR Codes

Mothra67

Because the one that has all of the codes possible are on Pastebin: Black 2 White 2

If you really have what you said then please show/link us so we do not have to waste weeks of finding it ourselves, like how I have been doing.

So what cheats do you want? Yes I really have what I say I have. Sheesh. People always assume other are lying 24/7. Annoying... -.-' I don't waste my time with lame codes like changing my Trainer's name or editing the music that's playing. I just deal with what I have and the name I picked. There are codes all over Google and youtube about changing the view of the screen. Just. Google. It. It's out there.

Edited by FF9ZidaneGal
Typo

Sheesh. People always assume other are lying 24/7. Annoying... -.-'

I am surprised that changing the music is "lame" to you. Everyone else, however - including me, has a second saying to that.

Again, for what I said, please show us the codes for changing the trainer's name and the music; maybe this way I will not call you a liar. I mean, that is what I have requested before, right? I wanted no music for the whole game and not just the trainer battle. Black/White 1 versions only had the trainer music and it didn't work in the Vs. Recorder.

Edit: Time to spend another week on Google hoping for updates on other sites.

^ That is exactly what I mean, Demonic. I honestly like the sound effects but I dislike most of the music.

Edit:

After looking back at this post and both the previous/next ones that have been deleted by the moderator randomspot555,

I still think know that I wasn't breaking any rules. Now I am looking at this guy spamming up the RAM section.

Edited by attdot

I am looking for AR codes for Pokemon Black 2 (USA) to find in the wild and catch Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur. Please help!

Wild Pokemon Modifier

Press Select to receive 649 Master Balls and 100 Ultra Balls. Discard Master Balls to meet the Pokemon Dex number and discard Ultra Balls to meet the Pokemon level. Press R for the encounter.

94000130 FFFB0000

B2000024 00000000

00018D20 02890001

00018D24 00640002

D0000000 00000000

94000130 FEFF0000

B2000024 00000000

DA000000 00018D26

D7000000 00036B06

D3000000 00000000

B2000024 00000000

DA000000 00018D22

D7000000 00036B04

D3000000 00000000

B2000024 00000000

D9000000 00036B04

C0000000 0000002F

D6000000 00036B04

D2000000 00000000

Would it be possible to have an "always critical hit" code made for use of the player's pokemon only (possibly with button activation)? The main application for this would be in the Pokestar movies.

There are a few moves that ALWAYS land a Critical Hit. Try hacking in "Frost Breath" or "Storm Throw", or teaching the move "Frost Breath" to: Vanillite family, Cubchoo family, and Cryogonal via TM. Level a Throh up to lv. 25 and it will learn "Storm Throw".

Need help is there a dream world modifier for Pokemon black 2? I have an espeon and want to give it magic bounce.

You will need to re-chat it or breed it with a female hidden ability Eevee-evolution. (Assuming you want a legit Pokemon.)

pokegen is your best option

Incorrect, PokeCGear is the best application for adding Dream World Pokemon to the Entree Forest.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but are there any EV/IV/Nature editing codes for B2 and W2?

edit: NOT a viewing code, but an editing code is what I mean

There are marking codes for all of those. Its in the Cheats Database (I cannot remember for the life of me what the URL is any more. Its in my Action Replay app but the app doesn't let you see the URL after it is entered the first time.)

There are marking codes for all of those. Its in the Cheats Database (I cannot remember for the life of me what the URL is any more. Its in my Action Replay app but the app doesn't let you see the URL after it is entered the first time.)

Oh there is? I didn't know this. Thank you though! I'll be sure to locate the database and go through all the codes. :) Does there happen to be a code for resetting Join Avenue or the shops? I noticed something happened to my game and now my Join Avenue never restocks. I haven't messed with the DS clock or played my game in a different DS so I'm not sure why it won't restock. I even tried replacing the shops and they still won't restock. It's been 48 hours now of nonworking shops. Any advice?

Edit: My Join Avenue just restocked. I didn't realize my cart had to be in my DS for 24 hours. It has been and now it fixed. All is well now. :)

Thank you soooo much for the links! :) ♥ I'm confused on how to view these or how to save these. Can I save the XML link then view it in notepad? I tried opening the .DAT file in Notepad but it's all random symbols.

Edited by FF9ZidaneGal
question added

I'm actually having problems with the XML. For some reason, Notepad crashes when I try to open it (although in fairness, my comp is a few years old, so maybe the sheer size of the file is overwhelming it), and strangely not even my AR's Code Manager will load it (says 'Failed to parse' or something like that in the split second I see the error). Kinda bums me out, 'cause there might be codes for B/W I've been looking for or maybe codes for other games I'd be interested in...

...also, what's wrong with just posting the codes on it for B/W2 here (isn't that what this topic is technically for)? Seems easier to me (plus maybe we can organize all of them to just one post or something like those stickys for D/P and Plat).