Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Translation Project Support/Feedback

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about freeze? did u use ex0 and ex5, is this really matter?

in my opinion, only ex5 matters. ex5 helps when you're about to enter a scene or movie. ex5 prevents the game from freezing during those moments. yes, I know that synchronization problems occur when ex5 is checked, but if it will cost you the safety from rom crashing/freezing, what do you have to lose? xD I dont know about ex0, but tick it anyways. i use ex0, ex3, and ex5 now. i've read sumwhere that ex3 helps with the sound....

I patched the rom with the patch v3, which says that the names of all pokemons are translated (100%), but the names still in Japanese in my rom, this is a bug or was supposed to be anyway?

Sorry for bad English, I am Brazilian

I patched the rom with the patch v3, which says that the names of all pokemons are translated (100%), but the names still in Japanese in my rom, this is a bug or was supposed to be anyway?

Sorry for bad English, I am Brazilian

ok if your pokemon you cought were in japanese it wont change. if u catch new pokemon after the patch it be translated.

i had same issue, aparently the pokemon you caught with japanese names are like nickname pokemon seen as they cut the japanese names out it detects names of japanese pokemon as nicknamed pokemon if i not mistaken

ok if your pokemon you cought were in japanese it wont change. if u catch new pokemon after the patch it be translated.

i had same issue, aparently the pokemon you caught with japanese names are like nickname pokemon seen as they cut the japanese names out it detects names of japanese pokemon as nicknamed pokemon if i not mistaken

But when I won the Zorua he continued with the Japanese name and it was after I patch the rom.

Another question, when trainers battled against the Pokemon to be with them were the names in English or Japanese? (Here is in Japanese)

But when I won the Zorua he continued with the Japanese name and it was after I patch the rom.

Another question, when trainers battled against the Pokemon to be with them were the names in English or Japanese? (Here is in Japanese)

did you use normal patch ot the kana one?

normal will have english names.

kana is japanese pokemon name translations and such.

There's a translation error when pinning the Extra Storage to the Ready Button ( Y menu ), It says "Bag > Cold Storage" when it should be "Bag > Extra Storage"

Thanks will fix that

O7xYe.png

i have same problem what should i do?

Please make sure to use the included xdelta.exe as well not the old one from previous patches

Thanks will fix that

i have same problem what should i do?

Please make sure to use the included xdelta.exe as well not the old one from previous patches

can u make a pik tut for the patcher? i tried already included xdelta.exe but its error win7_ulti 32bit is my pc..

Not sure if this is old. but The GameID is changed on the translation patched rom, Meaning Cheatcode files on flashcarts dont work...

the way round this would be to edit the cheat file and change the GameID to match the patched rom. this will only work if you can start the rom with the cheats setting enabled (i cant :()

Just found a bug in the Pokemon World Tournament. On the touch screen and in the dialogue during it, instead of Champ Tournament it says MULTI BATTLE. In the list to choose from it's correct tho.

When you talk to your mom after getting running shoes she will say "key items" in place of "<starter pokemon you chose>" sometimes. Also when activating bike from item menu in a building like pokemon center it goes"Unipers words echo "<name>! there is a time and place for everything, but not now." "

In other words the J is missing and U is capitalized.