Pokemon B2W2: Unova Link

theSLAYER

Unova Link,

At first glance, I wasn't able to make sense out of it.

What is the need for this, why an extra option on the menu.

Then at a closer look, it spawned so much more:

Challenge, Normal and Assist mode, Keys to places,

Memory Link.

Especially Memory Link.

How does one connect and use it?

Would one be able to defeat their B1W1 character like battling Red?

What else is used. How does it read your B1W1 sav and converted into usable RAM data?

You need 2 DS/DSi/3DS/3DS XL systems. One with a Black/White game (Every language version works) and the other with Black 2/White 2.

Go to Download Software in the system with Black/White and in Black 2/White 2 go to the Memory Link.

In Memory Link select the Wireless option and it will emit a signal for the other DS to receive the software.

Accept everything the DS's tells you to do and in a few seconds your Black 2/White 2 will be updated the following:

The protagonist's name from Black/White is referenced in a few cutscenes only available by doing this.

Event battles.

Characters reference the original protagonist in the game apart from the other exclusive cutscenes.

Musical Props you got in Black/White get transferred over.

Basically that is everything but there could more that is not known. This game is very thrilling and exciting!

There's two methods for activating Memory Link.

The first is local wireless, you need two DSes, one with BW and the other with B2W2. It'll use the DS Download Play function to transmit data from your BW save to B2W2. This is the preferred method.

The other is wifi which works through your Pokemon Global Link account. You send a Pokemon to the Dream World in BW and then choose the wifi memory link option in B2W2 and it'll download the data using Game Synch.

Using Memory Link activates various special story events in B2W2, a couple of special trainer battles, and the ability to capture N's Pokemon in the wild, and a few other features.

I believe the info it takes from the BW save are your original trainer's name, gender, and starter. I'm sure if someone did some save research they could find where that data is stored in B2W2 and come up with a way to turn it on easy enough.

Personally, I think it would be pretty cool if Pokegen had a Memory Link option for B2W2 which would let you load a BW save and apply that data your B2W2 save.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
This code Unlocks All Unova Link options.

520104D0 42815880

120104D4 000046C0

D2000000 00000000

Activation is either L+R or Select, Do it on the Title screen to unlock the features.

does this also make the memory link possible because im on desmume and i want to do the N side quests

• 2 months later...
does this also make the memory link possible because im on desmume and i want to do the N side quests

I would also like to know this. I have pokemon white 2 on ds, but the volt white version looks so much more fun and I've already played vanilla anyway. I need a code to unlock a full set of memories and n's pokemon for an emulated copy of volt white 2 to enjoy the full game :(

also he gave me white key instead of black key as an oversight which led to the search that brought me here lol