Shiny Pokemon in Pokemon Scramble

hetoan2

Congrats, though it appears your normal-coloured Voltorb will do much better in battle, as the name is highlighted in pink so it will have some sort of ability., and it appears to be that it also has an electric attack while the shiny hasn't.

I'm probably informing you of what you already know, but other readers may want to know, you never know.

Congrats, though it appears your normal-coloured Voltorb will do much better in battle, as the name is highlighted in pink so it will have some sort of ability., and it appears to be that it also has an electric attack while the shiny hasn't.

I'm probably informing you of what you already know, but other readers may want to know, you never know.

pfft I'd doubt I'd ever use them. Level (or whatever it is in japanese) 250 something is super low. They go up to 2500.

I have gameplay of the last actual levels (before the easy EX levels, although i'll upload those too) on my youtube:

www.youtube.com/hetoan2

^^ there's Grade S Level 1

I'm posting the rest now. I don't have links to 2, 3, and 4, but they're already uploaded.

• 1 month later...

has any one discoverd some passwords in the game yet you know ones nintendo hasent released yet i really want a palkia or dialge password or even bastrodon and rampardos passwords (the only pokemon iam missing to get the two dragons)