Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Translation Project

soneek

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey I just wanted to start off saying thanks for all the work you guys have been doing and just throw out an idea for you guys. I have no idea how possible or time consuming this would be but here is my idea. Right now anything after Sangi ranch that is not moves Pokemon or things like that is all Japanese and there is a reason that the English version is taking 3 months to come out it just takes a long time to translate it so it is completely understandable that this project will take several months to completely finish. But what if rather have either perfectly translated or japanese you just google translated the entire thing then slowly worked to replace the terrible translation of google with the correct version, obviously google translate would be very hard to understand but it would be easier to understand the just all japanese. I dont know what google translate changes pokemon names to and I know a literal translation would change a lot of things but it's got to be better than just gibberish right? Rather than have it switch from perfect english at sangi ranch to japanese it would go from perfect english to a lot of broken english but atleast some of it would be understandable, I would know that this person is offering a massage or would like to triple battle. I hope you consider it.

does pokemon black 2 and white 2 work with R4 SDHC? keeps giving me save file could not be found

i fixed this problem myself, but if it doesn't fully work i'll tell u guys what's up

Edited by wilson10o

Hey, I've noticed something wrong with the pokedex entries, Oshawott Has Dewotts Descripton, Dewott Has Samurott's Descripton, and I don't know about Samurott because i Haven't evolved My Dewott Yet

I already posted this on an earlier page and notified the Project Pokemon team about it.

Well, after talk to all people in unova I discovered another guy in accumula town it's the one of the drums in the most upper house with a blank dialogue, but the other two I think they are characters who said only one time a diferent dialogue before you beat the pokemon league, because when I talked with all the people around unova they not appeared again and I don't remember who they are. I'm sorry but that's all the info that I have. Another tiny bug is in the pokemon world tournament in the mix category in the name of your pokemon exchanged a space is missing. Hope you can fix it.

Hello, and thanks for this project, I just want to ask something, since I like Japanese, I love to have the kana version, but there is still something I would like, and that's to have the pokédex still in Japanese, and the same goes to all characters.

Can you make these patches, or at least share the files to be replaced to make that possible? Thank you in advance.

Hello, Just registered to tell you that there is no txt in the rout 4 challenge with Achroma. This is when (spoilers Highlight to see) you beat the 4th badge This is the English patch.

Edit Crap I forgot this is in White 2. I haven't tested Black 2 yet.

Edited by bryanskrantz

another problem with black 2/white 2 on no$gba..while switching pokemons or viewing their summary the game freezes??? i know i could just use desmume and skip all problems but i want to play the game with speed so any patches/codes for no$gba?

When I get the c gear from Bianca and turn it on the game freezes and I am playing this on a flash cart I've tried I on ttds, r4itt and ex4ds movie card and also will this game work on a supercard dstwo because I'm getting one in the mail soon

When I get the c gear from Bianca and turn it on the game freezes and I am playing this on a flash cart I've tried I on ttds, r4itt and ex4ds movie card and also will this game work on a supercard dstwo because I'm getting one in the mail soon

Works perfectly on my super card dstwo mate. Both the trimmed and untrimmed rom.

Nice translation. My friend and i were playing the game and wanted to battle so we went to the union room, but when we talked to each other the text box would say cancel followed by a blank box and wouldn't let us do anything unless we set the language to Japanese. will this be fixed soon?

this is a fake, only the Title Screen is in english, all in the game is in japanese, is a clean rom, and i have a R4 Dual Core and only the title screen is in english, all the game is in japanese!:S help please!

make sure you go in game options and change it to the english option