Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Translation Project

soneek

Great job there ! I remember someone saying the english logo was too big but it worked ! :D Thank you !

All it needed was a bit of scaling down the logo to be the exact size as that of the Japanese logo... and that's was it. As you can see, the original official English Pokémon Black/White Version had the logo pretty small, it had to fit in the 256x128 pixels margin. The image had to include both the checkered pattern as well as the "Pokémon Black Version" logo, as they both had to fit in the 256x128 pixels margin. Same thing applies for the Pokémon Black Version 2 logo, there is no way that even developers working for Nintendo themselves would be able to bypass those margins and go between them.

'Cause here's the thing... the NCGR files can only count higher in this pattern: 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024 ect. It's just like the sizes in the .nds files themselves.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ProjectPokemon now working together with PokeStation, and Their translation work is being merged, Stay tuned at either site for the latest news and patches (The patches will soon be identical).

That is the last bit of info. New Github for english patch is Here!

This need's to be put into the First post!

ProjectPokemon now working together with PokeStation, and Their translation work is being merged, Stay tuned at either site for the latest news and patches (The patches will soon be identical).

That is the last bit of info. New Github for english patch is Here!

This need's to be put into the First post!

That's just great news. Hopefully the percentage on the Story progress will be updated on the first post, too (5% has been there for a while).

Can anyone help me with this situation?

Basically i can now play the pokemon in english like i wanted because i finally got the patch to work with delta but i have my save files form the original one i wwas using which had SOME english, i can load the save file but when i start to actually play it freezes any help?

Is there a code for getting the Iceberg Key in Black 2?

52010494 5881008A

020104CC 4804BD00

020104C8 2001FFF3

020104C4 F7FFB500

0201049C 5880BD00

02010498 2001FFF3

02010494 F7FFB500

D0000000 00000000

Put this AR code in Black 2 and everything will unlock, including Glacier Room.

Thanks to ZoroarkX for this code.

Edited by Shadowfire3
Forgot to give credit where credit's due.

Updated 07/24/2012

DSTT/YSMenu DAT's Updated To ROM's Number 6061

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/1Z..._s_v6061_0.rar

Over-Ride DAT's extinfo.dat/infolib.dat/savlib.dat/usercheat.dat

into the TTMenu folder of either DSTT/YSMenu R4's - Are any of RGF ttmenu folders.

Incuded latest titlelist6061.xml use with TTdT.exe

Changelog V6061 - Credit's in text files

Code:

Fixed - CNBP - 6061 The Naked Brothers Band (EU)

Fixed - TCGE - 6060 Ice Age 4 Continental Drift (US)

WoodR4v1.50 AP Fix Added - IRDJ - 6043 Pocket Monsters White 2 (JP)

WoodR4v1.50 AP Fix Added - IREJ - 6042 Pocket Monsters Black 2 (JP)

WoodR4 AP Fix Added - VPYT - XXXX Pokemon Conquest (US)

I'm unsure if it would fix the C-Gear issue, As i do not have WIFI to test it.

But the AP fixes in woodr4 v1.50 _DS_MENU.dat r4crypt to .nds have bean Extracted and placed into the DSTT/YSMenu firmware, DATs files.

PS: The fix can only work in RAM , Not ROM.

Can anyone help me with this situation?

Basically i can now play the pokemon in english like i wanted because i finally got the patch to work with delta but i have my save files form the original one i wwas using which had SOME english, i can load the save file but when i start to actually play it freezes any help?

load the old rom (without the patch) then save it from the menu and then load the patched one. worked 4 me like a charm!

"R4isdhc-silver: Not working currently (Firmware 1.30.2) Please notify me if you get it to work."

It works, however, when you click on a Pokémon in the Pokédex, it will freeze.

+ I can't patch my rom with the v4 patch due an error.

• 2 weeks later...
It's been 4 weeks since your last patch..... when will be the next patch..? You guys are now working with Pokéstation, right? I hope to see an update soon.

As I understood it, the goal with our translation patch, as well as the one for our previous Black and White translation patch was just to translate the menus and functions of the game in order to make it playable.... not the story. From what I've heard, that's pretty much done.

We merged with Pokestation because they planned on translating the story more, and wanted to include our more accurate menu/etc translations.

Hello all ! I just patched the v4 translation to the clean ROM. My problem is this ;

Whenever i open my bag and use something or do a pokemon switch , i'm not able to return. I get a black screen with just some music . Please help

I just made an account and was wondering how i can help. What needs to be done?

Hello all ! I just patched the v4 translation to the clean ROM. My problem is this ;

Whenever i open my bag and use something or do a pokemon switch , i'm not able to return. I get a black screen with just some music . Please help