Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Translation Project

soneek

Is there a way to edit my Pokémon White 2 .sav file so that it's compatible as Pokémon Black 2 .sav file. When I simply change the name to the Black 2 .nds file, it doesn't recognize it.

Because v4.1 is only for Black 2, and others said the translators are only working on Black 2 now. :(

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a way to edit my Pokémon White 2 .sav file so that it's compatible as Pokémon Black 2 .sav file. When I simply change the name to the Black 2 .nds file, it doesn't recognize it.

Because v4.1 is only for Black 2, and others said the translators are only working on Black 2 now. :(

I don't know anything about ROMs or anything.

But my guess is that in past Pokemon games, the differences between two versions were so minor that savs were pretty much interchangeable.

My guess now is that there are enough differences in B2W2 that make that no longer possible, at least not easily.

I don't know anything about ROMs or anything.

But my guess is that in past Pokemon games, the differences between two versions were so minor that savs were pretty much interchangeable.

My guess now is that there are enough differences in B2W2 that make that no longer possible, at least not easily.

I beg to differ. I can interchange between my Black 2 Rom and my brothers White 2 Rom.

Siemen - Make sure they are the same name. Mine is Pokemon Black 2.nds and Pokemon Black 2.nds.sav (Im using an Ak2i) but yours may just be .sav

MAKE SURE THERE ISNT A SPACE BETWEEN THE 2 AND THE DOT. Thats your problem

Updated 07/24/2012

DSTT/YSMenu DAT's Updated To ROM's Number 6061

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/1Z5IXYPF/DAT_s_v6061_0.rar

Over-Ride DAT's extinfo.dat/infolib.dat/savlib.dat/usercheat.dat

into the TTMenu folder of either DSTT/YSMenu R4's - Are any of RGF ttmenu folders.

Incuded latest titlelist6061.xml use with TTdT.exe

Changelog V6061 - Credit's in text files

Fixed - CNBP - 6061 The Naked Brothers Band (EU)
Fixed - TCGE - 6060 Ice Age 4 Continental Drift (US)
WoodR4v1.50 AP Fix Added - IRDJ - 6043 Pocket Monsters White 2 (JP)
WoodR4v1.50 AP Fix Added - IREJ - 6042 Pocket Monsters Black 2 (JP)
WoodR4 AP Fix Added - VPYT - XXXX Pokemon Conquest (US)

I'm unsure if it would fix the C-Gear issue, As i do not have WIFI to test it.

But the AP fixes in woodr4 v1.50 _DS_MENU.dat r4crypt to .nds have bean Extracted and placed into the DSTT/YSMenu firmware, DATs files.

PS: The fix can only work in RAM , Not ROM.

Well, according to the PokeStation website, Project Pokemon and PokeStation are now working together. This is what was said on PokeStation:

We are now working together with ProjectPokemon, and our translation work is being merged! Stay tuned at either site, for the latest news and patches (our patches will soon be identical).

Hope this answers your question! I recomend getting patch v2.2 as it is the newest.

Is there any way to unlock Glacier Room in Black 2 if you're using an emulator?? I'm pretty sure there isn't, but I just wanna make sure.

Black 2 code, I can't find the universal one though :/

52010494 5881008A

020104CC 4804BD00

020104C8 2001FFF3

020104C4 F7FFB500

0201049C 5880BD00

02010498 2001FFF3

02010494 F7FFB500

D0000000 00000000

Black 2 code, I can't find the universal one though :/

52010494 5881008A

020104CC 4804BD00

020104C8 2001FFF3

020104C4 F7FFB500

0201049C 5880BD00

02010498 2001FFF3

02010494 F7FFB500

D0000000 00000000

Awesome, thank you!!! I doubt there's a universal one right now, but someone might discover it.

The key System is in the ROM not save, so the code doesnt affect the save. This then doesnt create a perminate unlock as the code does not affect or edit the save. YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT ON TO HAVE THEM UNLOCKED.

Huh? How come it became permanent in my save file when I used it?

The key System is in the ROM not save, so the code doesnt affect the save. This then doesnt create a perminate unlock as the code does not affect or edit the save. YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT ON TO HAVE THEM UNLOCKED.

HUH? ROM is Read Only Memory, once written it can't be modified, at least not by the DS itself. Some people pick around ROMs to edit them, thats what happens on this translation. Any way, ZoroarkX, what you just said its wrong, the key system is saved in the save file like every other variable is in the game.

Alright everyone, if any of you need to use the official English logos for this translation project, I have created them in NARC files. I will indeed also be putting up a guide on how to edit the NSCR files here. Please be sure to replace the NARC in a/0/2/6, I have one for Black 2 and one for White 2. Anyways, here it is: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90415813/titlescreen.zip

And I am honored to contribute to this project with giving you all the official English logo title screens. ^^

Alright everyone, if any of you need to use the official English logos for this translation project, I have created them in NARC files. I will indeed also be putting up a guide on how to edit the NSCR files here. Please be sure to replace the NARC in a/0/2/6, I have one for Black 2 and one for White 2. Anyways, here it is: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90415813/titlescreen.zip

And I am honored to contribute to this project with giving you all the official English logo title screens. ^^

Great job there ! I remember someone saying the english logo was too big but it worked ! :D Thank you !

Edited by Ykr1113