Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Translation Project

soneek

I think I found a crash site. looking through the meddles, after trying to exit the meddles menu, i get a black screen. I was going through all the meddles and clicked on a random one, IDK which it was, but im pretty sure it was one that I hadn't received yet. Im gonna try it again to see the specifics, once i go and catch my hidden hollow cubchoo again.....

EDIT

ok, tried, and could neither find my cubchoo again or replicate the crash. but I did find this Hiker due that asks for a trade, and the trade names are gone.

he just says do you want to trade your for my ? on route 7

edit 2

In Oplucid Gym, there is a Female Veteran that is named Drake. I don't think thats a girls name. or i could be wrong, matter of opinion.

Edited by ichidansan

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It shouldn't be that small. Although v4.1 is trimmed, it should be closer to 300 MB instead of 200 MB. Are you patching a clean rom because you can't patch an already patched rom.

I'm using a clean ROM, yes. But the file name of the v4.1 has _blk at the end, does that mean it's for Black 2 only? If so, is there also a White 2 version?

EDIT: Confirmed.. it only works for Black 2. Could anyone get the _wht version of the v4.1? :(

Hi all!

I got a question, I'm abit noobish of this stuff, and I'm sort of confused.

I have a R4 SDHC V2.0 3DS Upgrade (wich doesn't work for the 3DS last time I tried)

does this patch do work or doesn't it work for it?

Sincerely,

-Booster, the noob itself D:

I'm using a clean ROM, yes. But the file name of the v4.1 has _blk at the end, does that mean it's for Black 2 only? If so, is there also a White 2 version?

EDIT: Confirmed.. it only works for Black 2. Could anyone get the _wht version of the v4.1? :(

The person that posted v. 4.1 specifically states that the patch is only for Black 2 because they don't have a save file for White 2. Most of the translation team is very busy with their daily lives so there are few people that are currently translating. I think you're going have to wait a while for a White 2 patch unfortunately.

I do not mean to show any malice, Ill will, rudeness, or impatientness, but, I clicked on the download for the 4th Patch download, and it claimed that the account that held the download was suspended. Is there anywhere else that holds the 4th patch, or any other accounts I could download it from? Any help would be appreciated.

Is there a possibility of switching between White 2 and Black 2 withouten losing my safe file? I tried renaming my safe file to Black, but it doesn't work.

No, because both games have different stuff in them, so it probably would say that the save file is corrupted, or it wouldn't load it at all.

No, because both games have different stuff in them, so it probably would say that the save file is corrupted, or it wouldn't load it at all.

The save files are switchable between roms. just rename the save to the same name as ur black 2 or white 2 rom name

Thanks Zoroark, but it seems the white link was already removed from your mediafire (though the black link works fine). Try filedropper.com, they keep the file in the system forever as long it has at least one download in 30 days(forever, regardless of amount of downloads if you have a premium account). Think since people are gonna be downloading these patches like crazy, a free account should do fine.

Thanks Zoroark, but it seems the white link was already removed from your mediafire (though the black link works fine). Try filedropper.com, they keep the file in the system forever as long it has at least one download in 30 days(forever, regardless of amount of downloads if you have a premium account). Think since people are gonna be downloading these patches like crazy, a free account should do fine.

Yeah, my Mediafire Account was reported :/ but I have uploaded them to Filedropper!

Black 2 V4 Patch Link: http://www.filedropper.com/blk2translationv4

White 2 V4 Patch Link: http://www.filedropper.com/wht2translationv4

EDIT: 69th post! :D

Sorry if this sounds impatient on my part but is there any updated usrcheat file for ttds with a fixed EV check code? (currently shows HP/Attack/defense/Speed/Sp.Attack/Speed, yup speed is shown twice).

Or should this be asked at gbatemp? .-.

Sorry if this sounds impatient on my part but is there any updated usrcheat file for ttds with a fixed EV check code? (currently shows HP/Attack/defense/Speed/Sp.Attack/Speed, yup speed is shown twice).

Go to GBATemp for a faster response, but it is up to you.

page 12 of the cheats.gbatemp B&W2 thread and you can add it to the file yourself w/ R4CCE it takes less than a min just open cheat file, copy/paste code , save file and done

page 12 of the cheats.gbatemp B&W2 thread and you can add it to the file yourself w/ R4CCE it takes less than a min just open cheat file, copy/paste code , save file and done

Thanks I didn't know about that program. Worked perfectly :3