Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Translation Project

soneek

yea but for me that didn't work when i tried it was odd to cause after it translated it the names were dead on but the game acted as if the password was wrong were as when i entered it by hand and it looked exactly the same it worked

so try it and it doesn't work just enter the names manually (if ya don't get one of the number passwords that is)

I tried it as well and got your same result, didn't work with QWERTY but it worked by hand. However, I un-patched the game and tried it, and it did work both ways. So maybe the patch interferes with entering it using QWERTY. I'ma look more into why it does that.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wanted to say thanks to all those involved in the project for Black and White 2. Wish I had the time to actually contribute like I did for Black and White 1 but keep up the good work, you guys are impressive, as always.

that doesn't necessarily have anything at all to do with this patch.

actually, it turns out, the reason it was crashing was the patch i had on it. I found out I had been using pokestation patch all alond X( which explains a lot.

Sorry for the trouble, keep up the good work! :D

So I found out the US version of this game is coming out on the 7th of October, and they're getting paid for translating and stuff.

Y'all are coming out with decent timely updates, and y'all don't get paid. And because of y'all, I was able to beat Black 2.

So thank you all for your hard work thus far. :D

Hi there appears to be a problem with the beta translation provided. I completed the game out of impatience for the next patch hehe. Anyway there are like 5 cities that are now unlocked after beating the league. Anyway I cant access 2 of them due to the fact that the game freezes. It freezes as i try to enter Striaton City. Perhaps its due to the trimmed rom i suppose. idk if its exactly important as idk if there is any events in those 2 cities

I cant enter Striaton City however using the walk through walls cheat i was able to get around it and get to the Home town of the first Black and white games.

I cant enter Striaton City however using the walk through walls cheat i was able to get around it and get to the Home town of the first Black and white games.

Well decided to check out black city but i cant. It freezes again this time the top screen turns blue :/

Just wanted to post saying that the link for the v4 patch on the first post has been taken down it seems; Mediafire has really been hard arse lately on files...Please re-upload once you guys get a chance, thanks.

Check p38!

Thanks mate!

When I try to patch it using Delta Patcher Lite, I get this error:

[0:44:12] An error has occurred: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT

Any idea why? When I put 'checksum validation' off, it doesn't give this error, but my .NDS (patched) file becomes 216MB and is corrupted when trying to play it. :(

How is everyone getting pass the Plasma Frigate password with V4? I have tried every password Reshiramu/Kyuremu/Zekuromu and all of the number passwords. I talked to every Plasma member in the room and my password is supposed to be 2202, yet it does not work at all. Anyone know what's up?

EDIT: For the record, I have used both the QWERTY and regular styles and neither works(even with Zekuromu and it needing the " after the first symbol if you use the regular way); my password should be 2202 either way, although it isn't working in V4.

Thanks a lot, it appears the 3rd one with the whole alphabet + numbers did not work. I never looked at the 4th tab(where numbers are first and I guess the primary thing, the one I think you were referring to) and used that, worked like a charm.