Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Translation Project

soneek

if it is a pkmn breeder than that is normal, you will find various breeders throught the unova region, and they will battle you each time you enter the route they are stationed in. it's really good for exp, especially if you have a pkmn with some stab against them.

sorry for the double post =)

Oh okay xD Thanks! I also think on route 6, A parasol lady will rebattle you. But it does help for exp.!

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a reason the lady at the top-right in the Pokecenter only offers me the GTS instead of Random Matchup and, well, everything else like in BW1? Not sure if it's the patch or what, but I have 3 badges, and GTS is still the only option on the list... :(

Figured out I needed the Vs Recorder before it'd appear. I are stupid.

On a side note, though it probably doesn't matter, I can confirm this works with DSTWO with firmware version 1.11.

Phew! Thank you so much, my password happened to be Reshiram, but I got confused with the second symbol the first time I entered it. It looks like a smiley face, and there are two smiley face symbols similar to it as well. Took me awhile to tell a difference. xD

That's why there's the input method that looks like a QWERTY keyboard - just turn the "shift" key on, type the names there (RE SHI RA MU, ZE KU RO MU or KYU RE MU) and the game will do the conversion to Japanese for you.

To admin who post this using my account. I want to clarify what i post previously. of course i want to say sorry. but i want to clear what i'm stating on my last post cause theirs no really basis for making me ban. to be honest i'm just only asking since i don't heard about the translation since last week.

The first post makes it VERY clear. Begging for translation updates will not magically make them appear and you are contributing nothing to the thread by continuing to pester the people who are working on this, in their spare time, without pay.

If all you're doing is begging for updates, then don't post.

Hey, I haven't seen this mentioned yet, so I thought I might bring it up.

From what I have seen, the patch doesn't work on DSTTi.

You probable need the DATs for 4

-----

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/SVOGPSFK/DAT_s_v6057.rar

Over-Ride DAT's extinfo.dat/infolib.dat/savlib.dat/usercheat.dat

into the TTMenu folder of either DSTT/YSMenu R4's - Are any of RGF ttmenu folders.

Incuded latest titlelist6057.xml use with TTdT.exe

Changelog V6057 - Credit's in text files

Fixed - IRDJ DB31F77C - 6043 Pocket Monsters White 2 v4.0 Project Pokemon (JP)
Fixed - IREJ 1B810F4C - 6042 Pocket Monsters Black 2 v4.0 Project Pokemon (JP)

For cheats - V4.0 for edit with R4cee + your type of cheat file.

IRDJ 200B75AE - White v4.0 Project Pokemon
IREJ E0BB8D9E - Black v4.0 Project Pokemon

Added to latest usrcheat.dat 2012-07-06

savelib.dat 1MB save - IRDJ - 6043 Pocket Monsters White 2 (JP)
savelib.dat 1MB save - IREJ - 6042 Pocket Monsters Black 2 (JP)
----------------------------------------------
RGF Fix - B8YP - 6057 Settlement Colossus (EU)
RGF Fix - B8HX - 6056 Mays Mystery The Secret of Dragonville (EU)
RGF Fix - BNGJ - 6055 Maru Goukaku Shikaku Dasshu! Care Manager Shiken (JP)
RGF Fix - B4ZP - 6053 Naraba World The Mysterious Palace (EU)
RGF Fix - B2MP - 6052 Naraba World The Labyrinth of Light (EU)
RGF Fix - B5YP - 6051 Jewel Link Mysteries Mountains of Madness (EU)
RGF Fix - TCGY - 6050 Ice Age 4 Continental Drift (FR/DU) (EU)
RGF Fix - TMAP - 6049 Mahjong Mysteries Ancient Athena (EU)
RGF Fix - TCGX - 6048 Ice Age 4 Continental Drift (GE/SP) (EU)
RGF Fix - TAMP - 6047 The Amazing Spider Man (EU)
RGF Fix - TPLP - 6046 Pippi Longstocking (EU)

That's why there's the input method that looks like a QWERTY keyboard - just turn the "shift" key on, type the names there (RE SHI RA MU, ZE KU RO MU or KYU RE MU) and the game will do the conversion to Japanese for you.

this actually didn't work for me on my V4 White wile it looked exactly like it was supposed to it just didn't work were as if i went to the 2nd keyboard and typed it manually even though it was the exact same as the QWERTY keyboard w/ the translate feature it worked wile the QWERTY one didn't odd but i thought id bring it up for anyone else who runs into problems with this (and for reference my Pass was Zekromu)

Hey guys, I'm having some weird problem.

I'm not sure its its my card (R4 3DS), or the rom Im using (clean one that was later patched by me), But when ever i get to the title screen, its just a black screen with the music playing, which also sounds a bit wierd and distorted.

Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks

O_O really wish i would've known that...at least i know how to do it now when i play through White 2. Thanks for this info!

O_O really wish i would've known that...at least i know how to do it now when i play through White 2. Thanks for this info!

yea but for me that didn't work when i tried it was odd to cause after it translated it the names were dead on but the game acted as if the password was wrong were as when i entered it by hand and it looked exactly the same it worked

so try it and it doesn't work just enter the names manually (if ya don't get one of the number passwords that is)

A beta release, I do not own white 2 so I cannot make a white 2 patch okay?

This is from the private dev git is being used at the moment. We are about 2% total ahead of PSN, 8% in story (30% vs 38%) and about 0.3% in main (both about 74%).

Assuming everything took and worked as expected of course. As I mentioned before, I do not make the patches usually.

Most of the team have been off busy with life, so we haven't had much time to work on it, but as always we have a decent amount of work done.

It is trimmed only. Sorry about that. We have a large patch of changes from a private contributor who only wanted to be referred to as Acyd. So thanks to him.

Also did some work on the pokedex, having gained permission from someone who had translated the pokedex to use their translations. I never got told who, but I did get a copy of the translations to be used, so hopefully we can get credit where it is due.

This is a development release, meaning if it doesn't work for you, go back to v4.

Beta 4.1 Developer Release

Changelog so far:

Pokedex translations (unknown! please let me know!)

Seven Sages (acyd)

Random misc chat dialog around the game (me)

Unity Tower stuff (acyd)

More stuff at the beginning (acyd,me)

Minor Entree stuff (acyd)

minor PokeStar stuff (acyd)

Pretty much all black city/white forest stuff from people who move to them (me)

lost-and-found (acyd)

Decent amount of before and after battle chat text (me)

More Entralink stuff (acyd)

Minor Fes Mission stuff (acyd)

Pokedex route search (acyd,me)

Other misc translations (acyd,me)

I'm having trouble in the wireless room. when i try to battle or trade with my friend all that comes up in the speech box is 'Cancel' and then the speech box goes blank and i cant do anything. I'm using v4 kana on acecard 2i 1.9

I take it i'm the only one with this problem?

A beta release, I do not own white 2 so I cannot make a white 2 patch okay?

This is from the private dev git is being used at the moment. We are about 2% total ahead of PSN, 8% in story (30% vs 38%) and about 0.3% in main (both about 74%).

Assuming everything took and worked as expected of course. As I mentioned before, I do not make the patches usually.

Most of the team have been off busy with life, so we haven't had much time to work on it, but as always we have a decent amount of work done.

It is trimmed only. Sorry about that. We have a large patch of changes from a private contributor who only wanted to be referred to as Acyd. So thanks to him.

Also did some work on the pokedex, having gained permission from someone who had translated the pokedex to use their translations. I never got told who, but I did get a copy of the translations to be used, so hopefully we can get credit where it is due.

This is a development release, meaning if it doesn't work for you, go back to v4.

Beta 4.1 Developer Release

Changelog so far:

Pokedex translations (unknown! please let me know!)

Seven Sages (acyd)

Random misc chat dialog around the game (me)

Unity Tower stuff (acyd)

More stuff at the beginning (acyd,me)

Minor Entree stuff (acyd)

minor PokeStar stuff (acyd)

Pretty much all black city/white forest stuff from people who move to them (me)

lost-and-found (acyd)

Decent amount of before and after battle chat text (me)

More Entralink stuff (acyd)

Minor Fes Mission stuff (acyd)

Pokedex route search (acyd,me)

Other misc translations (acyd,me)

Pokedex Translation i found 2 Words On Selecting the Unova,National or Locations,It Only Have Translate Unova,National and Location its on Japanese

I can see at PS that their text-translation is already at 35%, isn't there the possibility to use their translation to make it easier for you guys?

This patch has more translated. their text is based off the entire text in game to translate. the 5 percent on our end is the story txt. the rest is pretty much translated. So no we dont need to use their patch. and we have the game translated up to a specific point as well. its not random like PSN although there are some random bits translated throughout the game. Which the guranteed english translation ends at Sanghi Ranch or however its spelled.

I ran my calculations on their latest git, rather then the latest patch. It's a decent for comparing.

Main we have about the same percent translated, not to say we have the same things translated. But in total, about the same amount. For story we have about 8% ahead of them at the moment, but they have been working hard far as I am aware. So they will probably catch up eventually.

Hi there appears to be a problem with the beta translation provided. I completed the game out of impatience for the next patch hehe. Anyway there are like 5 cities that are now unlocked after beating the league. Anyway I cant access 2 of them due to the fact that the game freezes. It freezes as i try to enter Striaton City. Perhaps its due to the trimmed rom i suppose. idk if its exactly important as idk if there is any events in those 2 cities

Sorry for the double post but this is rather important. I noticed there was a change on the first post 4 hrs ago from this post. so i clicked the Download link and the mediafire account has been canceled. should probably fix this asap before people whine about it.