Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Translation Project

soneek

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for all the work PP...have there been any news on V4 release..

Yeah they said that they will have a patch released no later than 3 days after the previous patch and v3 came out on the 28th so sometime later today

Yeah they said that they will have a patch released no later than 3 days after the previous patch and v3 came out on the 28th so sometime later today

You guys are doing great, better than the other actually. ^-^

I just need some questions done...

What would V4 be about?

Will it continue the translations of the main story?

Up to what part will the english translation stop?

Also...since it said it would come out today, and don't get me wrong I love these patches, but how come it's not released yet?

You guys are doing great, better than the other actually. ^-^

I just need some questions done...

What would V4 be about?

Will it continue the translations of the main story?

Up to what part will the english translation stop?

Also...since it said it would come out today, and don't get me wrong I love these patches, but how come it's not released yet?

I dont even understand ur first question If you looked at the 1st post they say how much is complete in each category. that should answer your 2nd question. Your 3rd question is stupid. They cant give you where its stopped until its released. So pretty pointless to even ask. and for your 4th question i find that very rude. it will get released when it gets released. dont rush them. It takes time to translate all this.

I dont even understand ur first question If you looked at the 1st post they say how much is complete in each category. that should answer your 2nd question. Your 3rd question is stupid. They cant give you where its stopped until its released. So pretty pointless to even ask. and for your 4th question i find that very rude. it will get released when it gets released. dont rush them. It takes time to translate all this.

Yes I am being rude, while you're calling my questions stupid.

I wasn't even being rude, if I keep on saying "I LOVE THESE PATCHES BUT I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS". It's because everyone keeps on saying it's going to happen today and it hasn't happen and I am pretty confused.

You can answer questions without being kind of a dick to another person.

I wasn't even being rude, if I keep on saying "I LOVE THESE PATCHES BUT I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS". It's because everyone keeps on saying it's going to happen today and it hasn't happen and I am pretty confused.

People assume that because the front page says the wait is a maximum of three days that it is absolutely set in stone.

The thread owner has not given a release date, therefore no one knows. They said that this patch would take longer than the others, so it's gonna take longer. Anyone saying it's today is just making assumptions.

People assume that because the front page says the wait is a maximum of three days that it is absolutely set in stone.

The thread owner has not given a release date, therefore no one knows. They said that this patch would take longer than the others, so it's gonna take longer. Anyone saying it's today is just making assumptions.

Okay thank you.

As Phoenix already stated, give the translation team some time. Translating options is MUCH easier than translating the main story. They said it will be out in several days which does not mean exactly 3 days (I have no idea where everyone gets this idea from). If it's not out today, then, probably some time this next week. Also, I don't think anyone knows exactly what is going to be translated in v4, but since it's taking a longer period of time, probably more of the story. Hope I answered your questions.

As Phoenix already stated, give the translation team some time. Translating options is MUCH easier than translating the main story. They said it will be out in several days which does not mean exactly 3 days (I have no idea where everyone gets this idea from). If it's not out today, then, probably some time this next week. Also, I don't think anyone knows exactly what is going to be translated in v4, but since it's taking a longer period of time, probably more of the story. Hope I answered your questions.

Yeah you did, thanks. =]

For all those of you asking about v4, hopefully with two days is our eta. We focused on fixing what was reported to us typos/bugs. soneek has been playing through the game to get a better context of the story until pokestar last I checked. And remember we are doing this on our spare time, we have lives too :P So there you go, now try to get along haha

the "other" patch have bad copypasta and even right now, have random freezes at certain points (ie.Shauntel E4 freeze)

In contrast this patch has been relatively stable other than the few spelling errors and overall, is currently the better one.Keep up the good work, take your time to weed out bugs/errors before release.

For all those of you asking about v4, hopefully with two days is our eta. We focused on fixing what was reported to us typos/bugs. soneek has been playing through the game to get a better context of the story until pokestar last I checked. And remember we are doing this on our spare time, we have lives too :P So there you go, now try to get along haha

Thankyou for giving us a reasonable timescale, I feel a lot better when I'm not in the dark. I've been following this patch for a while, but haven't touched it yet, as i'm a bit of a perfectionist and want it close to 100% as possible, Do you think that V4 or V5 will bring us a complete story translation?

Also what's up with the 98% item thing?

Will someone explain how I can use the v3 patch and not trim my rom while patching? I've tried xDeltaUI, xDeltaUImod, and the patcher that was included and still no luck. It is unplayable on TTi after it gets trimmed, even with the new DATs.

for all of you people who saying you want a new patch as soon as possible or within few weeks and want it fully translated by then thats impossible.

in translation teams for professional translations who paid by companys like gamefreak,atlus,namco and so on takes them several months to translate. and they all work full days every day and payed.

seen as all these generous people are translating this for free it will most likely take them till august or September to fully translate it. most likely 80 percent but mostly english. i know you dont wanna hear this but stop asking to fully translate and rush these nice translators. for me i like to thank them for being generous and wait patently.

im no trying to be rude to the translators if i offend you on saying your gonna take a long time.i just know it takes alot work and respect it.

Will someone explain how I can use the v3 patch and not trim my rom while patching? I've tried xDeltaUI, xDeltaUImod, and the patcher that was included and still no luck. It is unplayable on TTi after it gets trimmed, even with the new DATs.

ttds works i tested it i have it working ''

i got my dstt/ttds working

what i did

1 delete everything or format the card with panasonic formatter

2 download Wood TTDS 1.29

3 put all files in the sd card

4 turn game on

5 press y on the game and x select cheats off and reset to off.

6 save settings and start game