soneek

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys(girls),

I've downloaded patch,rom patched it,etc...

Everything was fine but after played a bit i came in Sangi town and everything was back in japanese...

Also on the first page you guys say that the pokemon are 100% translated but all the pokemon are still in japanese.

Am I doing something wrong?

Help me PLz!

Shinyhunter

I don't know why the pokemon are still in Japanese (they're all in English for me, maybe try patching again?), but the patch specifically states that only the main story dialogue up through Route 19 is translated. Sangi Town is directly after route 19 so that's probably why it's still in Japanese.

well for me the pokemon and stuff english. only thing that still japanese is trainer speach and the story line. never had issues with the names of pokemon and i on the third badge.

then again the dialog of story is only at 5 percent so makes sense for the story to go back japanese at sangi town.

pokemon and items still translated though.

I think im just play with my japanese names until i come back from France and then i will download like v5 or v6 or something like that.

Have you tried going to options and see if the language is still set to English? Sometimes it changes it to Japanese without me asking to.

I played Pokemon White with your translation and i loved it so much i didn't play the english version. But now i tried playing White 2 and realized everytime i'm in a battle and they say the name of the pokemon the trainer is going to send i have no idea who they are. Are you going to make a translation in which you keep the original names "translated"? For example, instead of saying "Oshawott", saying "Mijumaru"?

I have a question, would it be possible for someone to make a x2 EXP code that works with the patches? because the Japanese codes will not work with the English patch for some reason. AR codes btw.

In cheat code editor change your game ID to the one you use right now.

Updated 06/29/2012 - Reupdate.

DSTT/YSMenu DAT's Updated To ROM's Number 6049

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/Z1U2CW1J/DAT_s_v6049.rar

Over-Ride DAT's extinfo.dat/infolib.dat/savlib.dat/usercheat.dat

into the TTMenu folder of either DSTT/YSMenu R4's - Are any of RGF ttmenu folders.

Incuded latest titlelist6049.xml use with TTdT.exe

Changelog V6049 - Credit's in text files

Fixed - TMAP - 6049 Mahjong Mysteries Ancient Athena (EU)
Fixed - TCGX - 6048 Ice Age 4 Continental Drift (GE/SP) (EU)
Fixed - TAMP - 6047 The Amazing Spider Man (EU)
Fixed - TPLP - 6046 Pippi Longstocking (EU)
Fixed - B6FX - 6045 LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes (EU/FR)
RGF Fixed - YQKP - 6044 World Cup of Pool (EU)
2CH Fixed - VPYT - XXXX Pokemon Conquest (US)
---------------------
(New Default AP Root) - IRDJ - 6043 Pocket Monsters White 2 (JP)
(New Default AP Root) - IREJ - 6042 Pocket Monsters Black 2 (JP)
(Note) PM Black/White 2,  Should work with Any - Pokestation translation patches as is.

Supported by Project Pokemon translations v2.0 and v3.0

IRDJ 1990A0F0 - 6043 Pocket Monsters White 2 (JP) (Project Pokemon v3.0 ENG)
IREJ 8F32D091 - 6042 Pocket Monsters Black 2 (JP) (Project Pokemon v3.0 ENG)

I played Pokemon White with your translation and i loved it so much i didn't play the english version. But now i tried playing White 2 and realized everytime i'm in a battle and they say the name of the pokemon the trainer is going to send i have no idea who they are. Are you going to make a translation in which you keep the original names "translated"? For example, instead of saying "Oshawott", saying "Mijumaru"?

/facepalm lol I haven't even touched pokemon names but yes that can be done but wouldn't you just rather play it in kana instead? i guess it'll depend on how many people want something like this

Alright. Thanks anyways.

The codes work fine with the English Translation patches provided here and by PokeStation. All you need to do is change or add the Game ID for the Patched ROM into the database.

You can modify it using this program (R4CCE) just find Pokemon Black 2, right click it, copy it, then click on the copied folder and to the right there's a button with "..." on it, click on that and find your rom. It will change the ID. Go to FILE, Sort the games alphabetically (apparently it doesn't work if you don't do this) then Save the file.

/facepalm lol I haven't even touched pokemon names but yes that can be done but wouldn't you just rather play it in kana instead? i guess it'll depend on how many people want something like this

I would like it personally, assuming he meant to say he wants the Romanized Japanese names. I wouldn't hold you to it though as that would just increase the work load.. 6 patches at at time is a bit much. It's obviously up to you. I look forward to the next patch all the same! Keep up the good work guys.

The codes work fine with the English Translation patches provided here and by PokeStation. All you need to do is change or add the Game ID for the Patched ROM into the database.

You can modify it using this program (R4CCE) just find Pokemon Black 2, right click it, copy it, then click on the copied folder and to the right there's a button with "..." on it, click on that and find your rom. It will change the ID. Go to FILE, Sort the games alphabetically (apparently it doesn't work if you don't do this) then Save the file.

I would like it personally, assuming he meant to say he wants the Romanized Japanese names. I wouldn't hold you to it though as that would just increase the work load.. 6 patches at at time is a bit much. It's obviously up to you. I look forward to the next patch all the same! Keep up the good work guys.

Yeah, that's what i meant to say.

Actually I tried what you told me to do and there is no Pokemon Black. I am using white. And it doesn't have a full name just letters indicating it is white. i copied it and nothing happened so never mind I'm going to restart with the Japanese games since I don't need English for moves I suppose.

Edited by Azure_Kite