Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Translation Project

soneek

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Being the un-savvy person that I am, I'm unsure of whether of not to click the "Associate to xdelta files" box. When I try, however, I get this error. Perhaps it's relevant?

Error..jpg

The previous patched rom I tried was trimmed, so I don't think that's an issue here.

Error..jpg.df722bfe1217ff9f18234e45aca23

Being the un-savvy person that I am, I'm unsure of whether of not to click the "Associate to xdelta files" box. When I try, however, I get this error. Perhaps it's relevant?

[ATTACH]9931[/ATTACH]

The previous patched rom I tried was trimmed, so I don't think that's an issue here.

It's throwing errors because it doesn't have permission to write to the registry, if you want to have it associate itself with xdelta files you'll need to run it as an admin.

It was a design choice I made. I at first had it half cut like that, but it left a big black space between the L and A that look aesthetically unpleasing. So I opted for this slightly altered design for the black.

The actual English logo doesn't even have the pokeball, it just says Pokemon above it in the classic trademark style.

http://jsicktheslick.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/pokemon-black-2-cover.png

But maybe putting a line where it normally ends might be an even better choice, so it feels more like a pokeball.. hmm

Oh I see, I didn't notice that. I personally would do it like the original just to make it more authentic. But I see what you mean... it's your call though. Great job with the logos regardless!

Here are the working (for white at least) DATs for v3 patch. Please let me know if it works for Black version.

Download

P.S. Kaarosu, you forgot to input the require data for infolib so it can boot up.

I love you man. The dats worked on my r4. give these dats to the guys releasing the patch. they're great. :) Playing Black 2 btw.

i got my dstt/ttds working

what i did

1 backup my retrogamer in zip

2 delete everything

3 download Wood TTDS 1.29

4 put all files in the sd card

5 turn game on

6 press y on the game and select cheats off and reset to off.

6 save settings and start game

sadly when i wanna play other games i need retrogamer so i backed it up.

Not sure if anyone has checked this out, but , serebii.net just confirmed Pokewood's US name is Pokestar Studios, and a couple of other stuff. Are you guys who are translating, going to stick with the translated or official US names for various things that have been confirmed?

Here are the working (for white at least) DATs for v3 patch. Please let me know if it works for Black version.

Download

P.S. Kaarosu, you forgot to input the require data for infolib so it can boot up.

THANK YOU <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3