Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Translation Project

soneek

Hey when will patch v3 come out?

Because saturday im going on vacation so i want to play black and white 2. So i can begin searching for a shiny starter ;)

But if i dowload v3 and when i come back there propably will be a v5 and if i download v5 will my save file still exist?

And could i keep it with the v5 translation?

I hope you guys understand it because im from Belgium so my english isn't that good.

Greetz

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You wouldn't happen to have a save at that point would you? And if you can't part with it while using our Translation use ZEKROM or RESHIRAM and let me know if it worked for you

@Silent Storm: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hcioqv13ikxi4b1/PPWHT2_31_25997.png <-- is what i have it set as right now

Uh...I already saved over it since I was at that part yesterday. Sorry. What do you mean by using zekrom or reshiram?

I think they meant to use them as the password.

oh ok, I used ze-ku-ro-mu (without the hyphens) and it worked AFTER changing the language back to katakana. I tried the number, zekrom and reshiram passwords multiple times still in hirigana (English), and none of them ever worked, but I tried the zekrom password right after changing the language and the game recognized it.

oh ok, I used ze-ku-ro-mu (without the hyphens) and it worked AFTER changing the language back to katakana. I tried the number, zekrom and reshiram passwords multiple times still in hirigana (English), and none of them ever worked, but I tried the zekrom password right after changing the language and the game recognized it.

it's probably checked by the ingame script without referring to the text file then.

Hello! Great job you guys. But i'm having a problem patching V3.

I'm using a clean ROM, and using the Black2TranslationV3.xdelta to patch

But it's unable to patch, watch should I do?

Did something change since V2? Because that patched worked just fine.

I am doing a test on a few common Flash Cards, forgive me if I have forgotten some, I will try and add them in later:

Also don't let this deter you if it states your card is not compatible, please try anyway and notify us if I am incorrect.

Desmume: Working (0.9.7+)

Acekard 2i: Working (On latest 1.8.9 Acekard firmware)

DStwo: Working (On latest DStwo 1.16 firmware)

R43DS: Working (On latest v1.58b firmware)

CycloDS: Working (2.30)

R4i Gold Pro: Working, needs modifying (1.49.2 firmware), Press "Y" and then "X" with game selected and change settings so "reset in game" is off.

R4i Dual Core: Working, needs modifying (1.49.2 firmware) Press "Y" and then "X" with game selected and change settings so "reset in game" is off.

R4 Revolution/Non SDHC: Working, needs modifying (Latest Wood r4) Press "Y" and then "X" with game selected and change settings so "reset in game" is off.

The cards that are "working but needs modifying" currently have a bug where you cannot enable the c gear without crashing the game. Make sure you save after the first gym straight away as a precaution in case you forget to select "No" when it asks to enable C Gear.

Keep in mind this may not be 100% the same for everyone, I am basing this on my results and that of people in the IRC.

It doesn't work on the R4isdhc-silver V1.30.2

Hello! Great job you guys. But i'm having a problem patching V3.

I'm using a clean ROM, and using the Black2TranslationV3.xdelta to patch

But it's unable to patch, watch should I do?

Did something change since V2? Because that patched worked just fine.

Remember to use the updated patching tools included in the archive