Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Translation Project

soneek

I Decided to test the English patched rom on desmume before i put it on my ak2i, On desmume there a White screen at the beginning and only the audio plays.

It works fine on my Acekard though, Just thought you guys would like to know. :)

on your acekard, are cheats enabled or disabled?

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, this patch is awesome ! I'm playing it on R4 and I really like it ! The only thing that doesn't work is the c-gear, when I try to play with the c-gear on, my game freezes, more people with the same problem ? Will it get fixed if there are more people with the same problem ?

Hello im using a macbook with lion software and i want to patch my rom but i was unable to open the xdelta ui mod since it is an .exe file, i really wish to patch my rom and i wanted to know if anyone has a way for me to patch it using my macbook, i have tried using crossover to open xdelta ui but it fails do to an error in the .net files since crossover 10.2 does not support those files at this time, thank you in advance for any help i can get and i also wanted to say im really thankful you are putting in all this hardwork for us

I'm going on vacation tuesday night (or: friday morning) and I would love to play Pokémon, since that's what I do the most while travelling to our holiday location.

Is this translation already pretty good? I know I can check in the logs of the OP, but I do not know what has to be done more now. Thanks! :)

Excuse me but, I succesfully applied the patch, but everything that is said to be in english is not. The pc, the pokecenter and mart are in Japanese. Only things in English are the menue and various littled things like that, title screens still in Japanese also.

Change your language from Japanese to English in game options.

When you go to start a new game, and Professor Juniper talks to you, after you choose the Rival's name it says about 'These are your two best friends, Cheren and Bianca' etc. Did someone just copy it from Black or White? O-o

Try repatching again. It was fine for me in both games. It should say something like "Let me introduce you to your rival." The actual dialogue from Black and White is in that file, but is unused.

Welcome to the world of Pokemon text.

Excuse me but, I succesfully applied the patch, but everything that is said to be in english is not. The pc, the pokecenter and mart are in Japanese. Only things in English are the menue and various littled things like that, title screens still in Japanese also.

Make sure you're patching a clean game. Those options are translated fine for me.

Also, preview for v3, courtest of Codr and Bond697!

12.png

Try repatching again. It was fine for me in both games. It should say something like "Let me introduce you to your rival." The actual dialogue from Black and White is in that file, but is unused.

Welcome to the world of Pokemon text.

Make sure you're patching a clean game. Those options are translated fine for me.

Also, preview for v3, courtest of Codr and Bond697!

12.png

When will this patch be expected? Lol I want to make my characters name the name I have been making for years, but then again I want to hurry and play.

I'm sad to inform that when patched with this translation patch, the ROM no longer loads with the YSMenu mod RetroGameFan Multi Cart Update 6.80 found here. It gives me the load error = -4. Is there any fix for this? This method worked with all patches prior to this translation. I don't know what could be up.

I'm sad to inform that when patched with this translation patch, the ROM no longer loads with the YSMenu mod RetroGameFan Multi Cart Update 6.80 found here. It gives me the load error = -4. Is there any fix for this? This method worked with all patches prior to this translation. I don't know what could be up.

The game id changes with the patch that's why. Wait a bit I'll see if i remember how i handled these last time around.