Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Translation Project

soneek

Just want to say, thanks for the great work. I've started working on keeping a somewhat large forum that I frequent informed of this group's progress, and have been encouraging individuals to come and thank everybody that has contributed to this project for their work. I look forward to future patches.

To note: the topic on the other forum contains the download link to the patches, a rather large link to this topic, a disclaimer that I'm not part of the group and that my opinions are not those of the group (for the less than brilliant individuals who don't get that not being part of the group means that my opinions aren't those of the group), screens, and the change log. If any of this is not OK, just let me know and I'll yank it down. If you want a link to the exact topic, I can provide it.

Thanks again for this. I look forward to keeping others informed of your progress.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mean I could be wrong and there might be something else going on.

But using a clean ROM from the same link for both, it isn't playable with this patch. So I'm figuring that's what'd be... But I dunno.

I'm gonna wait a bit anyway and see how this develops.

Weird :S

It works in both Desmume and on my CycloDS, with this patch.

Weird :S

It works in both Desmume and on my CycloDS, with this patch.

I have an R4i-SDHC, and those have just been plagued with problems.

I have the card itself set up to run the ROMs, but I think the actual ROMs need to be fixed in some ways to work with it, like with the PS patch.

Pending Changelog for V2 6/27/2012?

PC Infos

Wonder Launcher

Survey Radar

Ribbons

PalPad Input/Info

Dex Search Difference

PKMN Evolution

Stats from..Somewhere

Infrared Stuff

High-Link

Scribble Things

Musical/Battle Subway

Accessories

Trainer Black Out :P

Some Overworld Postsigns

Some Game Sync

GTS Trade Searches

Spin Trades

Feeling Ranking/Checks

Rhythm Check

Mail Stuff

Missions

Shifter

Battle Boxes

Hall of Fame Clear

Microphone Test

That Power Thing you get***

Key Items

POkedex :D

Museum Stuff/Fossils and such

Interview Stuff

Gear Station/Battle Subway

Live Caster

Deoxys Form Change

Fishing Messages

Magikarp Vendor

HM Usage in Overworld

Proper Inventory messages

PKMN Stats Judging

Name Rater

Move Trainer

Daycare Stuff

PokeMart

Rotom Form Change

Battle Point Stuff

Badge/Gym Info

Battle Evaluator

Union Room

Vending Machines

Help System

Driftveil Tournament

PWT

More trainer names

Non translations:

Flying type graphic

Summary screens full english

wow thats alot of stuff :D nice work!

Hi guys,

I just joined solely because of this project, but maybe I will get more involved on this site in the future. Anyways I am wondering how far the main game dialogue is translated? I don't care about random trainers, just important plot stuff and important trainers like Gyms and the Elite 4. If this is in a downloadable Read me, or Doc, sorry, but I cannot download anything for a couple days, so I have to ask in a post. Any answers would be appreciated.

THis is nothing more than a request for translation. There is a "Lost Item" in the amusement park in nimbasa. Its a crosstranciever and i think you have to return it to the owner, but obviously I cant tell where to take it as I dont speak Japanese. You speak to (i think) the owner and they tell you (probably) where to go. Is it possible to translate that initial conversation?

THis is nothing more than a request for translation. There is a "Lost Item" in the amusement park in nimbasa. Its a crosstranciever and i think you have to return it to the owner, but obviously I cant tell where to take it as I dont speak Japanese. You speak to (i think) the owner and they tell you (probably) where to go. Is it possible to translate that initial conversation?

If you can get me a picture of that dialog, it would be easy to find.

Hi, is there an option on this patch where you can leave the Pokemon names in the original Japanese, while keeping everything else translated? I'm asking because I want to keep the legality of the Pokemon I catch/breed in check since all the Pokemon with the Japan region tag can't have the USA names.

Hi, is there an option on this patch where you can leave the Pokemon names in the original Japanese, while keeping everything else translated? I'm asking because I want to keep the legality of the Pokemon I catch/breed in check since all the Pokemon with the Japan region tag can't have the USA names.
Had to remove the japanese character patches due an error on my part. Sorry about that. We're pretty close to releasing a v2 though. We plan on having it tomorrow.

There was a v1.0 release that had this, but it's not in the mediafire directory as of now. And I hadn't saved it, so I'm just using the original version for now. :S

Ok, I've never posted here before, Im a huge pokemon fan since gen I. Also I wanted to thank you for making the best translation patches around, I was able to enjoy black and white when it came out in japanese thanks to your translations and now im enjoying Black and white 2 thanks to you people again. Good luck, thank you for your hard work.:grog: