Black Trainer Card

PokemonEvents09

• 2 months later...

Well, I played Platinum for more than 999.59 game time already. I got my Black Card when I am just playing for about 200+ Game time. Yes, you should beat the Elite four, Complete the Pokédex, Win 100 times in the Battle Tower, (it is not necessary to win all the contest to get the star) All you need is to win at least one Master Rank contest, Finally, though I'm not quite sure with this one, but, I read from the Official Platinum Guide that you should obtain a Platinum flag underground to obtain a star. I could show you a video for proof that I had obtained the Black Card.

• 3 weeks later...

I had my black card for a long time now, but I got it before my 200:00 mark. I think the hardest thing was the 100 Battle Tower wins. I did not hack any of my card, I got it all legit so it really makes me proud to have one.

My brother had Pokemon as well so I made him go underground and build a base right across from mine and made him let me steal his flag over and over till I got 50.

jamesdiamon, It has to be National and you have to catch all pokemon to fill their dex entry.

i've been wanting to get the Black card but i've never tried the Pokemon Contest...

I don't play Platinum but in Pearl I always took it as you HAD to atleast do one contest to continue with the game, you know the gym leaders are NEVER where they should be *sigh* but of course I could be wrong.

I was really excited when I got my black trainer card on my Diamond version at like around 150 hours of gameplay. Getting all the Pokemon for the Dex was easy since I had almost all of them in my Emerald. The star you get for the contest is easier on DPPt than on RSE.