Which Legendary are you going to choose?

FLOOTENKERP

Which Legendary are you going to choose?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which Legendary are you going to choose?

• Dialga
    • Palkia
    • Giratina

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get what is so great about Giratina. Dialga and Palkia have much better appeal.

Some information that wasn't given... which I JUST found out now (don't blame me, I live under a rock). Each of them have new moves... Dialga getting Metal Burst, Palkia getting Hydro Pump and Giratina getting Shadow Sneak. Although Ubers battling is rare in Wifi, competitively Giratina got the better deal among the three. Dialga with Metal Burst... meh, it never needed Metal Burst. Sure it can be awesome when it took a Fighting or Ground move, but neither of the two are common in Ubers. Hydro Pump on Palkia... what can Hydro Pump KO that Surf already can't? Palkia is usually used with rain support from Kyogre anyways... not to mention Surf from Palkia is just as potent as Kyogre's. Sometimes Palkia can't afford to miss. Hydro Pump is a good addition, but just isn't too helpful. Now Giratina on the other hand... with Shadow Sneak, it can take down a faster Pokemon in this Psychic infested Uber metagame... revenge killing weakened Pokemon along with STAB. It really helps Giratina out because it isn't so fast compared to the other ubers.

So competitively, Giratina got something to give it an advantage. However, I think people here are voting here out of personal preferences... so blah. Maybe they just like that ghostly basilisk. It's all subjective. I like all three of them :P

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting HG and my lil sis is getting SS so i figured if i get Palkia (since i had diamond) and she got Dialga (because she had pearl) we could trade and trade back to get them both in our pokedex and then my friend would pick giratina (because for some reason he got neither diamond or pearl but got platinum) we would trade and trade back so we all have all three in our pokedex.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why would anyone get Dialga or Palkia?

Picking either of these makes you unable to use Origin forme Giratina in your game.

I would suggest starting over twice to get all three, getting Giratina on the last save file.