Which Legendary are you going to choose?

FLOOTENKERP

Which Legendary are you going to choose?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which Legendary are you going to choose?

• Dialga
    • Palkia
    • Giratina

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they don't like the other two, maybe they already own the other two, of just possibly, they understand just how awesome Giratina is.

Personally, Dialga was my dragon mascot of choice when D/P came out. I liked Giratina then too, but now that he has an alternate, and cooler, looking form, he's my choice.

Maybe they don't like the other two, maybe they already own the other two, of just possibly, they understand just how awesome Giratina is.

Personally, Dialga was my dragon mascot of choice when D/P came out. I liked Giratina then too, but now that he has an alternate, and cooler, looking form, he's my choice.

About "maybe they already own the other two". My point was that

D = 1 Dialga 1 Giratina

P = 1 Palkia 1 Giratina

Pt= 1 Palkia 1 Dialga 1 Giratina

if they have any game, the one they have the most of is Giratina, and they can't have less than equal the amount of Dialgas and Palkias. The only that one can have less of then the others are Dialga or Palkia if you haven't got their Version...meh

i'm getting the 2 games on my r4ds and when they are in europe i'm getting the original soul siver (becaus i got silver first back then) so i'm first going for dialga and palkia and on the original game for girantina (i allready have 3 girantinas so thats why i'm getting him last)

All three, since I will simply save before the event and go through it multiple times. Though I will save Giratina for last, as he is my favorite, so the save I continue on in will have him as my choice.

Ditto on that... even the choosing Giratina last part, lol.

i dont really know i was going to chose giratina but since a lot of people are saying that the formes might not be in this game i dont really know i might just chose palkia or wait to do the event later after the game but most likely the one i chose will just sit in my pokewalker......most likely giratina.

Dialga since I've already pokessav'd the other 2 on my SAV file. Btw to anyone calling Giratina 2 forms its 2 Forme's :P.

But regardless of the official spelling, I don't speak ye olde engrish, so I'll spell it form. The silent e is unnecessary:bidoof:.