Event Pokemon Requests

AlbinoDrow

Since Vista is the devil and my XP computer died, I need help getting the new events.

If anyone could get me the NZ Jirachi that was released earlier today, and possibly the Pichu that should be released today that would be fantastic.

I need it as legit as possible, so using the WC to get a random one will make things easier. Just make sure the met date is the 19th since I want it to be from Jap. Thanks a ton!

Yea, someone uploaded the WC for it in the event topic on page 3.

In my PC, box one slot one^^

Hmm, would you like anything in return for it? I have a few legit shinies, EV trained pokemon, etc. Course you have pokesav so trading is moot rofl!

~~~

I know its not really released in the US, but people on forums elsewhere are going nuts for the ones that made it on jap carts. I'm going to clone and pass them out like friggen candy to anyone who even mentions it.

Sorry about taking so long. My brother uses the DS a lot, so I'm never able to use it. Therefore, I generated a code for Diamond version. Tell me if anything's wrong:

Forget about it X_X

If I ever got to trade, I'd really want a Glameow :P

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

No wait... I messed up. Forgive me AlbinoDrow.. here's the actual code.

94000130 FCFF0000

B21C6588 00000000

B0000004 00000000

E000C370 00000088

9EF3582E D39D0000

4CB2C8C3 0DA7DA20

6D70FE29 C0D5F282

F57DE2F6 C2E2B975

2A581EA9 59765B91

992C28DD 2E0929FE

47DC7423 B72BABF0

66E91D4F B78CB67B

143FADA5 73522DF2

EC7E6693 009662E5

CCE162F7 804A5613

26F78930 89862719

58BA7001 DD88D90B

B00677C5 E757DD6F

14EBFB85 9E30E844

98C1F34A A4B52789

4CB5CA47 6F518B41

D2000000 00000000

I forgot to take it out... silly me X_X

I checked and tried the new code, but the Jirachi is being stubborn about showing up at all. There isnt even a bad egg in the PC to show if it was just a typo on my part.

It could be the pokemon having missing info. If you just grabbed it off the wondercard file and saved it as a .pkm to load into a box it will have loads of missing data. Load the .pkm file into a box slot then go to edit it. It should contain everything that would show it as an event.

Easier way without a DS:

Get No$GBA or DS emulator and the Diamond ROM, play it till you get to a town with a pokemart, save then exit the emulator. Use pokesav to load the save file, then load the wondercard to it and enable it. Save the file, load it back into emulator then go pick up the pokemon, put it in the PC and save. Exit the emu again and load pokesav with the save file. Go to the PC and check the event poke, then save it as a .pkm file and export it as a code. Then you have the pichu, and the code to get it anywhere else.

Well, people are bugging me to get on the computer, so I cant do much else today unless I go and steal battles from my friends xD

See you tomorrow and dont worry about the code. I might just go fix my computer tonight if its not going to be a royal pain about it.

I checked and tried the new code, but the Jirachi is being stubborn about showing up at all. There isnt even a bad egg in the PC to show if it was just a typo on my part.

It could be the pokemon having missing info. If you just grabbed it off the wondercard file and saved it as a .pkm to load into a box it will have loads of missing data. Load the .pkm file into a box slot then go to edit it. It should contain everything that would show it as an event.

Easier way without a DS:

Get No$GBA or DS emulator and the Diamond ROM, play it till you get to a town with a pokemart, save then exit the emulator. Use pokesav to load the save file, then load the wondercard to it and enable it. Save the file, load it back into emulator then go pick up the pokemon, put it in the PC and save. Exit the emu again and load pokesav with the save file. Go to the PC and check the event poke, then save it as a .pkm file and export it as a code. Then you have the pichu, and the code to get it anywhere else.

Well, people are bugging me to get on the computer, so I cant do much else today unless I go and steal battles from my friends xD

See you tomorrow and dont worry about the code. I might just go fix my computer tonight if its not going to be a royal pain about it.

Have you pushed L + R?

Anyways, I'll try again later.

Hey, I got one cloned from my friend the other day. If you guys want to clone it yourselves (I have no ability to clone as I have no AR/pokesav) just let me know by pm.

On that note, if any of you could help me pokesav some pokemon and trade them to me, that would be great! Cheers and the Jirachi knows Draco meteor :D

AR code will work since I can manually type it in. Though I'll be using Diamond for the manual entry.

Can you use .pkm file also instead of AR?

It seems you are having a little bit of trouble.

If you have Flashcard, I will send you the events recently uploaded.