Manga!

Okami

Anyone else a fan? What's your favorite series and why?

For me, it's Naoki Urasawa's MONSTER. The art is stunning, the plot is pretty realisitic, and I love psychology. It's such a psych-filled suspense.

A close second would have to be Wolf's Rain, short manga, decent plot (I LOVE WOLVES) And it gives a nice spin-off to the anime, which I also adore.

And after that, give me the entirety of the .hack series. I've been following it for years, and am a loyal fan to the franchise. :)

I'm a fan of manga, nothing too serious but it's definately a past-time, much the same when it comes to viewing anime.

Favourite manga-series, most likely between 'Bleach' and 'Negima?' at the moment for its storyline. A series I was thoroughly interested was 'Zombie Powder' by Tite Kubo, unfortunately that only lasted four volumes so I won't be seeing that again where as 'Beach' (also by Kubo) and 'Negima?' (Ken Akamatsu, creator of 'Love Hina') are still on-going series.

Currently I'm reading through the Pokemon 'Diamond and Pearl Adventures' which I'm finding humourous even when it is at the low end of boyish humour such as glomping, butt-biting and so-on and so-forth.

So yeah, I like manga.

I've read way too many to list, I've even worked on some internet scanlations (and will again this summer when Evangelion returns to finish it's run). I worked on To-Love-Ru for a while for Kefi, I did and will continue to do the Neon Genesis Evangelion manga, I've done some Naruto and One Piece as well.

The only series that I keep up with at the moment are...

Naruto

One Piece

New Prince of Tennis

Bakuman

I plan to eventually get caught back up with Bleach (I'm like 2 volumes behind or so)

:eek:

how did you get so many?

He might be missing some organs ><

As for Manga, I follow the big ones (One Piece/Bleach/Naruto) but I also follow Eyeshield 21/Skip Beat/D.Gray-Man/Katekyo Hitman Reborn/New Prince of Tennis/History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi) and I've read several completed mangas as well.

I have not actually read any Negima but I will probably check it out after I actually catch up on Hajime no Ippo haha so many freaking chapters.. but I love them.

He might be missing some organs ><

As for Manga, I follow the big ones (One Piece/Bleach/Naruto) but I also follow Eyeshield 21/Skip Beat/D.Gray-Man/Katekyo Hitman Reborn/New Prince of Tennis/History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi) and I've read several completed mangas as well.

I have not actually read any Negima but I will probably check it out after I actually catch up on Hajime no Ippo haha so many freaking chapters.. but I love them.

Some missing or all of them :P

Go. Get. Negima. Now.

Okami, I love you.

My favorite manga's are

Monster and Pluto by Urasawa Naoki

Vagabond by Inoue takehiko

Blue dragon Grado ral ( not the same as Blue dragon )

Shin Angyo Onshi

Alive!

Alive: the final evolution ( not the same as the one above )

Full metal alchemist ( Oh man so excited for the conclusion )

Hourou Musuko

Eureka 7

et cetera. Those are the big ones that really fell in love with. I also Follow Fairy tail/Gantz/One piece but I just want to see how those end and I don't find them really on par with the ones above.

:eek:

how did you get so many?

Cause i buy every week 3 or 4 manga's

Well, i just got my new package from Benippon:

Pocket Monsters Special Vol 1

Pocket Monsters Special Vol 2

Pocket Monsters Special Vol 3

Pocket Monsters Special Vol 7

Pocket Monsters Special Vol 8

Shaman King Vol 24

Shaman King Vol 26

Shaman King Vol 29