Spiritomb - Is it a Legendary?

Greencat

Do you think Spiritomb is a Legendary?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Spiritomb is a Legendary?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other (Please Post)

It's not a Legendary, because it's not. buwhahahahahah!

Serious Reason: (attempt at being serious)

To me Spiritomb isn't a legendary, well in-game it's stats don't seem that legendary, while it doesn't have any special abilities. it's typing is..... sorta of rare, although it HAS already been done before.

and in-Anime, it doesn't really pose such a horror, or honored feeling, when they encountered it, like when they encountered Palkia, it posed such a threat to humanity and the dimensions. while Lugia displays hope, freedom, and relief. Lugia is a guardian after all.

Snorlax in R/B/Y was unique (well, there were two, but i mean you can't find in grass), in G/S/C there was sudowoodo. You need a item to obtain it (like spiritomb, you need the odd keystone.). spiritomb doesn't have incredible base stats, it's only at level 25, it's not in a hidden place. it's only u, and quite difficult to obtain, but not legendary. :3

I agree with you, but some will say that it's rare because you only get one and you only get one of a legendary.

This is true. people say you can only get one of a legendary, but still, spritomb isnt legendary. if legendaries were the only thing you could get one of, that would make (in the game) lucario, riolu, togepi, and watevr other pokemon you can only get once a legendary, wen they are obviously not

• 1 year later...

Well here's to flogging a dead horse!

It's an interactive pokemon not a legendary, though the two can be one in the same. Just like Sudowoodo, Lapras, snorlax and however many more there are out there.

And it's only hard to find because it was meant to be locked away ... it's a thousand pissed off souls or something. So of course there will only be one, and it'll be hard to find because every one hates it ...

If it was a legendary, would they require us to go Wireless with multiple people? (I know you can do it with just two persons, but Game Freak intended us to talk to 30 different persons)

If it was a legendary, would they require us to go Wireless with multiple people? (I know you can do it with just two persons, but Game Freak intended us to talk to 30 different persons)

Which I never even bothered to do. I simply asked a friend for one, then hatched my own. Simple.

"Talk" with 30 people? Please.

Talking with 30 different people in the Underground would be possible if you lived in Japan.

But in any other country, there just aren't enough people playing for that.

• 1 month later...

First off: Legendary Pokemon may not breed with anything other than a ditto, and even then only in rare cases. If I'm not mistaken, Spiritomb can breed with others of it's egg-group.

Legendary Pokemon are one-of-a-kind in the games. If you use a second Odd-Keystone, you can in fact receive a second Spiritomb.

So yeah, definately not legendary. Just somewhat rare.