What Pokemon Are You Going to Have Follow You?

Aarux

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after watching Pokemon Heroes my heart was influenced by it, and now i am going to have my very first latias from Sapphire's save from 2003. I really am looking forward to it. Two regions to explore with a Pokemon beside me. Sounds exciting.

The primarry i will have following me:

#1 - Mewtwo - The Creature will control the player.

#2 - Sceptile The one who started all

#3 - Latias - One of my favorite legendary

#4 - Other Pokemon from my first Sapphire save.

After the recent video of Lugia's overworld sprite, it will definitely be following me around for a while. Good sprite, and it is HUGE.

Most the other huge legends will also be following me, except Ho-oh., cause its overworld is as ugly as its battle sprite. Its feet are positioned weird, and maybe even impossible for the angle it is at. lol Groudon and Rayquaza will be following me if they are huge too though... and Mewtwo and Deoxys as well.

Its gonna be my sweety Metagross of course X3. But another reason for that is that i would like to see a pokemon that walks on 4 legs rather than 2 to walk behind me and see how they do it :3. You can see Meta walking very clearly cause he has nothing covering his body or legs when viewed from above or side.

im having my shiny mew follow me i just hope that the overworld sprites are shiny

Shinies can follow you too, the event Pikachu-coloured Pichu as an example. Also the red Gyarados overworld is visible in the some HG/SS footage.

After the recent video of Lugia's overworld sprite, it will definitely be following me around for a while. Good sprite, and it is HUGE.

Most the other huge legends will also be following me, except Ho-oh., cause its overworld is as ugly as its battle sprite. Its feet are positioned weird, and maybe even impossible for the angle it is at. lol Groudon and Rayquaza will be following me if they are huge too though... and Mewtwo and Deoxys as well.

wouldn't they use a different sprite?

umbreon, espeon, pikachu (nostalgia) or cyndaquil would follow me

Oh man. I am totally spending the first day (or week more likely) just catching random Pokémon to make them follow me. I am already super-excited to have my starter, Caterpie, Pidgey, and countless others walk with me.

Later on in the game I'll try out some of the legendaries and other big guys.

After all is said and done, when I'm doing post-storyline stuff... probably Heracross.

I wonder if the overworld sprites for Pokémon other than Red Gyarados / Pikachu colored Pichu will get shiny variants? If so, then my Leafeon, Diglett, Bidoof, Solrock and Spinda will all get turns too.

these are on my list

Espeon

Umberon

and some ohter eeveelutions/eevee

Chicorita(and its evolution/my starter)

Kyogre

the 2 event Pichu

Arceus

Lugia

Ho-oh

and a lot more

i sure hope you can pick a pokemon from any slot of your party