What Pokemon Are You Going to Have Follow You?

Aarux

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i'm gonna keep and transfere an event Celebi, just to have it follow me. Or maybe a mew. Something that everyone in my area knows me by. I collect certain pokemon events, and those two are the most visible for me to have.

That water ball was held in place using a psychic attack, don't think it would work that way anyway.

I'm almost a 100% sure the Pokemon will move just about the same as they do in Mystery Dungeon, just a different graphic style and less effort. =P Like how Arceus just floats up and down behind you and doesn't move his legs. I know he's PokeGod and all, but would it kill him to actually walk? lol

i am just wondering, how would those "swimming" pokemon will look while following you? I guess its suppose to be like that in the Manaphy movie, water pokemon are swimming inside a water ball.

@Topic: for me, i prefer a ghost pokemon to follow me all along :)

You mean that tentacle thing? I don't remember it anymore.

That water ball was held in place using a psychic attack, don't think it would work that way anyway.

I'm almost a 100% sure the Pokemon will move just about the same as they do in Mystery Dungeon, just a different graphic style and less effort. =P Like how Arceus just floats up and down behind you and doesn't move his legs. I know he's PokeGod and all, but would it kill him to actually walk? lol

True walking would be good for them to add graphic wise.

Agreed. I think Snorlax/Munchlax would be fun to travel with too. The only thing though, I think Wailord would take TWO sprites spaces because if they only chose one, it would look alot like Wailmer and it would look so compressed.

Also, adding a few new ones to my list:

Togepi

Togetic

Togekiss

Shaymin(both forms)

Lapras

Chikorita

Bayleef

Meganium

Pichu (Jagged Ear)

Politoad

Victreebel

Ho-Oh

Froslass

Gyarados

Snorlax

Munchlax

Phione

Pachirisu

Ursaring

I am sorry but they will make them compressed. After all there will be occasions that require two sprites (Someone entering a door behind you for example), and there won't be place for whoever it is. I did not like how they compressed in MD. but that is what they will do if you ask me.

Well if your Pokemon didn't fallow you when you have a partner you wouldn't have to worry about that now would you.

it is called notched ear pichu but great choice tho

The most accurate translation is Jagged. Do we need to get the pictures and Guested to explain it AGAIN xD lol

I am thinking of having a Wailord follow me around just for the lulz. Could you imagine the reactions you would get from that. To bad the other trainers will just ignore it as if it was a pikachu or something.