Help making legal shiny

TailTactics

I am trying to "revive" my old pokemon game because it ws stolen from me and I had a max of 1000+ hrs. Luckily I recorded the IVs and natures of the shinies I found in the wild (w/o using AR) -i legitamately caught them. Now with this new game file I am trying to recreate them in pokeSAV. Thing is when I try and generate a PID w/ the shiny box checked, it automatically unchecks the box when I go to select the correct type. So in a nutshell it will not give me the correct PID/IV of a shiny. In the legality checker it always comes up as a hacked pokemon *type* for my shiny due to when I go to recheck the box for shiny it creates an invalid set of PID/IV correlation. :bidoof: Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanx in advance.

-tt

Thx for reply. Is there any way to edit for a legit type (Normal NDS or GBA) as shiny? And should shinies be this type if so? I just want to be able to edit for a legit shiny with the correct type caught in the wild.

EDIT:

I set the country to ENG and still no avail

Edited by TailTactics
set to english

Thx for reply. Is there any way to edit for a legit type (Normal NDS or GBA) as shiny? And should shinies be this type if so? I just want to be able to edit for a legit shiny with the correct type caught in the wild.

If you chained it, it'll relate to your trainer and secret ID, so if those are wrong, you'll have a tough time.

EDIT:

I set the country to ENG and still no avail

Setting the country won't change shinyness, it will just make the pokemon legal.

To get a shiny wild pokemon, use the PID generator and follow the instructions in the file and on the readme to generate a shiny PID, then put it into pokesav. You can go for either chained shiny or normal shiny, depending on how you want it.