PokeDSPic Platinum: Trainer Sprites

I been working on a hack involving platinunm.

this is the d/p version of it:

Fa3t7Eh2u6o

When making a platinum version, the sprites are not changing. i think there is a flaw in the program. I noticed animated trainer sprites in the game seem to have 3 different sprites.

1: First frame of animation, in this frame as they appear and come across the screen.

2: Second frame of animation, when they reach there standing spot the animation begins and switches to this frame then back to the first one.

3: Third frame of animation, the sprite changes to the frame as the trainer slides off the screen to release their first pokemon, this frame is the same as the single frame from diamond and pearl.

Now, the program only shows 2 frames in the narc file for the trainers. if they are not animated then its the same as their normal sprites, but if they are animated trainers, then it shows their animated sprites.

So, I think the stand alone sprites are in another location. because when i tryed to edit the trainers sprites like I did it just shows the old sprite with the new color palette.

I dont know, maybe i did somthing wrong, but it worked for diamond/pearl.

The sprites that the game uses are not editable by PokeDSPic.

You can use any standard tile editor. Eventually though, I will try to make something that will work like PokeDSPic for those.