Wiki group

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone can edit, but it appears now that accounts for the wiki are separate from the forums.

I created an account for the wiki, but I still get this message :

for Pokémon Pt Save File Structure

You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:

The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Bots, Administrators, Editors.

• 5 years later...

Hi, I wanted to update the info here: http://projectpokemon.org/wiki/6th_Generation_Wonder_Card_Map

0xA1 Pokémon Gender

00 - Male

01 - Female

02 - Genderless

03 - Random

As you can see 02 was not actually random gender, but used in genderless pokemon. I've checked multiple wondercards from genderless pokemon and all of them have 02 value.

I got the 03 value from the pokemon link johto starters data, which can actually have random gender, unlike wondercards, which for some reason get the gender for the wondercard randomly set when received.

If pokemon is not genderless and 02 value is used, male gender will be the outcome.

Either someone edit the page or add me to editor group, if you would be so kind. At some point I want to make a page for pokemon link data too.

Hi, I wanted to update the info here: http://projectpokemon.org/wiki/6th_Generation_Wonder_Card_Map

0xA1 Pokémon Gender

00 - Male

01 - Female

02 - Genderless

03 - Random

As you can see 02 was not actually random gender, but used in genderless pokemon. I've checked multiple wondercards from genderless pokemon and all of them have 02 value.

I got the 03 value from the pokemon link johto starters data, which can actually have random gender, unlike wondercards, which for some reason get the gender for the wondercard randomly set when received.

If pokemon is not genderless and 02 value is used, male gender will be the outcome.

Either someone edit the page or add me to editor group, if you would be so kind. At some point I want to make a page for pokemon link data too.

In order to get edit access to the wiki, you'll need to PM @Alpha.

Though, since I just @mentioned him, you probably don't have to :P.