I can haz battle?

5ku112

-Double battle, Double cup.

-No legendaries

-Dragonite and Tyrainitar are banned.

-Legit pokemon no hacked.

Basically VGC 09 tournament rules.

This is my first NOOBattle so if I missed any thing just tell me.

Code:0302-6489-6053

Quick question. Why are Dragonite and Tyranitar banned? The only reason Ttar was banned from the VGC touranament was because... well, I don't actually know. Better to ban Garchomp, who is much more powerful and is considered illegal in standard battles. (online)

As for Dragonite, hes not all that powerful either. So...

And sorry, I can't battle you. I don't have any doubles experience at all.

Quick question. Why are Dragonite and Tyranitar banned? The only reason Ttar was banned from the VGC touranament was because... well, I don't actually know. Better to ban Garchomp, who is much more powerful and is considered illegal in standard battles. (online)

As for Dragonite, hes not all that powerful either. So...

And sorry, I can't battle you. I don't have any doubles experience at all.

Because tourneys require level 50 Pokemon, and Dragonite and Tyranitar are only available at level 55.

it takes a while to properly raise a good quality Lvl 100 without cheating. And I dont think pt is compatible with PBR. Still lookin fer a battle though:grog:

Its off topic but I just need to point out that both of yur avvys and sigs are quite similar :confused:

Edited by 5ku112
Clarification

it takes a while to properly raise a good quality Lvl 100 without cheating. And I dont think pt is compatible with PBR. Still lookin fer a battle though:grog:

Its off topic but I just need to point out that both of yur avvys and sigs are quite similar :confused:

I made her sig, and I requested my sig to be in the same style. I made my own avatar, and hers is also in the same style. Complete coincidence.

And Platinum is indeed compatible with PBR.

That makes me wonder why they don't just use either level 100 pokemon or PBR...

Pokemon fights don't auto-level over wireless. PBR isn't so centralized and AFAIK allows seeing each other's moves and Pokemon.

And by the way: Why no legendaries? There _are_ some legendaries allowed at the VGC09, like Suicune, Regirock, Zapdos, ...