Platinum - Editing Fly/Dig/Dive/Bounce with Attack Editor DS

Hi,

I'm trying to customize a Platinum ROM with altered Pokemon and moves. I want to make the two-turn moves Fly, Dig, Dive, and Bounce regular one-turn moves, using Attack Editor DS. I change the attack effects to "0 Normal Hit" to indicate that the attack will not have any special effects, save and extract the .narc from the Diamond ROM and reinsert it into Platinum, but when I try to use the moves in battle, it glitches - the Pokemon using the move goes into the air/underground/in water and just disappears, with the message "It's super effective/not very effective!" when used against Pokemon with weakness/resistance to that type of move, but it doesn't do any damage. The Pokemon using the move stays in that suspended state, so the opponent can't hit it.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem, or maybe a different Attack Editing program that will resolve it? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I've never used the editor, but it sounds to me like the "attack effects" part is referring to a different kind of special effect, such as status ailments etc. I think that two-turn moves come under a different category. Could you link me to the editor so I could have a closer look at it?