Pokémon Hard White & Hard Black

Hello everybody,

I'm making a new hack for Pokémon Black and White, it's going te be extremly hard.

They're named Pokémon Hard Black and Hard White (if you have an idea for a better name please post it)

Screenshots

AihRI.pngnnHAP.pngxb2Jx.png[/img]

Progress:

Wild Pokémon: 20%

Trainers: 30%

Pokémon data: 80%

Bugs:

dreamyard -> you have to alk to the trainers otherwise the game will freeze

If you battle Cilan, Cress, or Chili the touch screen will look weird (on desume)

If you find another glitch or bug please post it!

Downloads:

Pokémon Hard White:

BETA version -> http://www.mediafire...6cjq00v7kaii5ag

Version 1.0 -> coming soon!

Pokémon Hard Black -> Pokémon Hard Black will be created after Pokémon Hard White is done!

Hard Black will have completely other Pokémon, that weren't catchable in Hard White!

I'm still looking for other hackers who wants to join, if you want to join, please post it!

Stay tuned for more!

Edited by thomaskempe

Good luck. Might try it out later.

EDIT: Did you change the evolution levels of specific pokemon like Bagon? To get a Salamence would take a while, even if it's a hacked ROM with higher leveled pokemon. Did you also change the pokemon that need to be evolved by trading? Would be awesome. It's easy as hell to make anyways.

Good luck. Might try it out later.

EDIT: Did you change the evolution levels of specific pokemon like Bagon? To get a Salamence would take a while, even if it's a hacked ROM with higher leveled pokemon. Did you also change the pokemon that need to be evolved by trading? Would be awesome. It's easy as hell to make anyways.

yes I changed that already, now the starters (Bagon, Gible and Axew) evolve at lv. 15 in it's second evolution and at level 30 in it's final evolution, and the Pokémon that evolve with trade or Happinnes (sometime takes very long) evolve with level up!

look at this:

AihRI.png