It's been "good".

satoshiX

This was either coming now, or in August, so it was inevitable.

In lieu of recent events and the fact that I'm going to college in August, I'm leaving Project Pokemon. I've made some pretty good friends here, but things here have changed, and not for the better.

The tight-knit group of staff has gone from five or six people, no, friends, to one person who believes everything he does is correct, and is good for the community. I personally believe this will lead to the "serebii-ization" of this community. No one wants that, but there are already signs of it around the site and forums.

I only ask that you (and you know who you are) stop, and think about what others want, and not what YOU want. That's all.

Shalom et amor,

satoshiX a.k.a. Harris

You have been a great friend, staff member, and member of this community, SatoshiX.

You've had a long history with this community - you were one of the first members to join, and you've been a loyal supporter of Pokesav.org, then Project Pokemon for a long time. I remember when you were one of the first mods back on the Pokesav.org forums, an invisible "pseudomod" protecting us from spam attacks after the Secure incident (that certainly brings back memories). You did your job well then, and since that time, you've been an active member and vigilant staff member for our community. Because of this, I regret the circumstances that have caused you to leave lately.

Good luck in your future endeavors, satoshiX. Although you won't be as active as before, we hope you'll hang around here from time to time. :grog:

Bye SatoshiX!

Indeed. satoshiX, you know better than anyone else why I am in the position that I am in today. It was literally thanks to you that I was an admin at Pokesav.org and now here. I don't like the fact that you're leaving, but thankfully you'll still be around on the IRC. Anyway, good luck moving on and good luck with the mash-ups. May the Magic of Disney remain strong within you!

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Spiderman,

fenzo666

Well even though i didn't really know you that well, i will miss you like a brother..... or maybe a Goldfish, reading the post of people that were in the previous forums, it sounds pretty sad i think i may cry. *tear*

Although i don't know what you are referring to about Serebii, and i may never know, good bye friend that i never knew.

Well saX you have and always will be a great moderator here and on the old forums. College is a new adventure and hopefully you will prosper with whatever you'll do there. Remeber the good times here, they were pretty good. Have fun in college satoshiX and hopefully you'll visit IRC when you could just to stop by. Its been great having you here. Good luck dude.

~RJFLA

I too am going away to college in August, Sato. Just remember that wherever you decide to go in life, there will always be a place for you back here at Project Pokemon. :] (Or at least, I would hope that would be the case!)

Just follow your heart in the matters of wisdom. You'll make it through the next stage of life!

Godspeed and good luck, SatoshiX. You will be greatly missed from this wolf.

~ Okami

You probably don't know me at all, since I only decide to post a reply to anything you've posted. Sucks that you're leaving, and I hate to think that you are leaving just because of one person...but I guess you have to do what you have to do...:\ Bye, have a fun time with your future ventures :D