New Tool: PKMDS Box MK II (beta)

codemonkey85

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get it to work. I have Vista and I have tried it in compatibility mode. I have redownloaded it 2 times but still doesn't work. I use a sav file off of my flashcard which I just copy and pasted. I tried two Platinum sav files. Both were 512 kb.

It works until I play the game. when I insert pokemon that I have downloaded off of this website into the party they disappear. I tried putting them into the Pc but when I try moving them or withdrawing them into my party, they disappear.

I can't get it to work. I have Vista and I have tried it in compatibility mode. I have redownloaded it 2 times but still doesn't work. I use a sav file off of my flashcard which I just copy and pasted. I tried two Platinum sav files. Both were 512 kb.

It works until I play the game. when I insert pokemon that I have downloaded off of this website into the party they disappear. I tried putting them into the Pc but when I try moving them or withdrawing them into my party, they disappear.

Does it work when you load the save file again? if so, post it here.

I can load the save file into the program. I download pokemon into a pkm file on the main site. I just dragged and dropped like you said you can and it worked, like I can see that the pokemon were in the PC box or my party. Then I save it and upload my file back to my flash card(Acekard 2).

It works and the pokemon appear in the PC but when I try to withdraw it or move it into my party they disappear and the sprite stays on the screen in the middle but towards the upper left. But when I put the pokemon in my party they just disappear when I load up my save file. I have tried this multiple times again but still get the same result.

I can load the save file into the program. I download pokemon into a pkm file on the main site. I just dragged and dropped like you said you can and it worked, like I can see that the pokemon were in the PC box or my party. Then I save it and upload my file back to my flash card(Acekard 2).

It works and the pokemon appear in the PC but when I try to withdraw it or move it into my party they disappear and the sprite stays on the screen in the middle but towards the upper left. But when I put the pokemon in my party they just disappear when I load up my save file. I have tried this multiple times again but still get the same result.

Post the save file, or post the Pokemon you are trying to add. It sounds like a probelm with the Pokemon.

I only see one Pokemon in it, a (should be, at least) legit Chimchar.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Isnt the size of the Platinum saves 1 MB? Maybe im wrong, but a corrupt save can be the cause of the problem...

No, it's 512KB.