hiya! I'm re11ding!

re11ding

Before anyone asks what my username means i will explain. first of all its pronounced rellding. the ll i replaed with 11 because its more unique. Anyway, as the title says, I'm re11ding! I'm also a friendly member of the DS Ultimate Forums! I'm a hacker with the Action Replay DS and the Homebrew Channel on the Wii. I can't make codes for either of them because i don't have trainer tool kit or USBGecko. Instead i am a Action Replay DS Converter. I'm mostly good when it comes to converting codes to work on a newer version of a game or a similar game! I'm not much a help with the Homebrew channel though. I'm hyper most of the time so don't be surprised if i'm a little weird. I'm very friendly and I'll accept all friend requests! I'll try to be the best of help i can be! Jahooze!

Hello There.

Yeah you seem rather hyperactive, and don't worry with creating any Action Replay codes, just PM me, or some other members if you want a specific AR to be created, also is Jahooze a modified version of your name?:biggrin:

Your close but Jahooze is my catchphrase lol. My friend Chris and I made it up because he said something about a jacuzzi and all of a sudden i thought of the word jahooze! i made it something i say a lot because its a word that entertains me somehow! interesting huh?

lul i can picture myself or you saying JAHOOZE! i watched Land of the Lost yesterday, i loved his erm.... cry? or it's not really a catch phrase, because he only said it once, anywhom don't know what to call, it but here it goes.

"holy Captain Kirk's nipples" LMAO!