Pokemon Hoenn White (White Hack)

KingDrapion

Ok, Ill try do what Drayano did with his Volt White Blaze Black hack and edit trainers in specific routes to become the Gym leaders so you can re battle them. Are you using the latest Beta? Because I have changed Ns team. Ill check it out anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Busy week, just patching it now. I'll update you when I have the chance

*Ok, so I patched it, and the rom no longer works, yes, clean rom. Would you email me a pre-patched rom?

Edited by Arkanes

Busy week, just patching it now. I'll update you when I have the chance

*Ok, so I patched it, and the rom no longer works, yes, clean rom. Would you email me a pre-patched rom?

So the patch does not work? Anyway, just sent you a pm.

Thanks, I'll ket you know how this one works. And wait until someone else has the same problem, before trying to fix the patch.

* How does Kirlia evolve into Gallade? I really don't want to wait forever again, just to find out the dawn stone doesn't work.

*Glad you added Vulpix in at an earlier route.

*Skitty in the Daycare looks better, but Sandslash in the house on Rt 4 is still got the bottom portion floating above its head.

Edited by Arkanes

It's been done before. Not sure what game but I remember something on Pokecommunity being able to.

Ok, well, not releasing any more Beta's now. Im focusing on the full version, which will have Hoenn Gym leaders, music and better graphical updates. Won't be released for a long time.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...