Shiny2 Distribution System

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm having some problems using this program. I remember using it some months ago with no problem. The thing is every time I put my local IP in the DNS settings of the 3DS and test the conexion it give me error 003-2001. I have no problems using the DNS from Pokécheck.

Hi! I'm having some problems using this program. I remember using it some months ago with no problem. The thing is every time I put my local IP in the DNS settings of the 3DS and test the conexion it give me error 003-2001. I have no problems using the DNS from Pokécheck.

I have no 3DS for which to check this out with. Maybe RoC can assist you some. Sorry :(

Ok. So it finally worked for me for a few days, but today I tried to send a Pokémon to my game and nothing happened. When I click on "Test connexion" on my 3DS I see the following on the DNS Log:

192.168.1.4 has requested conntest.nintendo.wifi.net!

This is a valid request

192.168.1.4 has requested nncs1.app.nintendo.wifi.net!

Invalid Request! nncs1.app.nintendo.wifi.net

Do you have any other active connections registered together with the spoofed connection? Make sure those are deleted.

If the connection test is taking that long then it would seem your port 53 UDP is blocked (DNS), and maybe port 80 TCP too? Try disabling any firewall (Windows Firewall) and your AV and see if that helps

Do you have any other active connections registered together with the spoofed connection? Make sure those are deleted.

If the connection test is taking that long then it would seem your port 53 UDP is blocked (DNS), and maybe port 80 TCP too? Try disabling any firewall (Windows Firewall) and your AV and see if that helps

I turned off Windows Firewall and my antivirus and nothing.

I have not tested this on 3ds, like I mentioned earlier. There might be additional steps to make this function on the 3ds that I am not aware of.

I might have the solution. Under system settings, you have to go to Internet Settings. From there, selection, 'Nintendo DS Connections' for backward compatibility. edit the DNS settings like instructed through here and viola!

EDIT: also, put the 3DS internet connections the same as the DS connections

I might have the solution. Under system settings, you have to go to Internet Settings. From there, selection, 'Nintendo DS Connections' for backward compatibility. edit the DNS settings like instructed through here and viola!

EDIT: also, put the 3DS internet connections the same as the DS connections

Almost worked! Tried to upload a pokémon, after a while... BSoD :/

EDIT: Apparently, you can only have 1 connection active. Deleted the ones I wasn't using and successfully uploaded my pokémon to my PC :D

Edited by dfvm000
Additional Info

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I tried Shiny GTS, Shiny DTS, and Shiny2, and for all three programs I can connect properly and receive one pokemon. However, this is happening in folder distribution. Why isn't it transferring more than one pokemon at a time? I've tried it with both gen 4 and gen 5 games on my 3DS.

• 1 month later...

Hello, for some reason I get the error 20110: "Nintendo Wi-Fi connection service for this software has been discontinued" when I try to receive a pokemon. However when I try to connect into the GTS in the shiny² I got the message "This is a valid request". I'm using Pokemon Black 2 and a 3ds XL.

Hello, for some reason I get the error 20110: "Nintendo Wi-Fi connection service for this software has been discontinued" when I try to receive a pokemon. However when I try to connect into the GTS in the shiny² I got the message "This is a valid request". I'm using Pokemon Black 2 and a 3ds XL.

The authentication service required to connect to WiFi (and subsequently FakeGTSes) has been taken down, hence why you got the 20110 error.

Game -> Auth (@specific address) -> Go to GTS (from DNS)

You're not getting any FakeGTS access without changing the handshake procedure (by hacked ROMs or Action Replay codes).

• 2 weeks later...
The authentication service required to connect to WiFi (and subsequently FakeGTSes) has been taken down, hence why you got the 20110 error.

Game -> Auth (@specific address) -> Go to GTS (from DNS)

You're not getting any FakeGTS access without changing the handshake procedure (by hacked ROMs or Action Replay codes).

Out of curiosity, would this be enough, in addition to the GTS hack, or is more still needed?

Out of curiosity, would this be enough, in addition to the GTS hack, or is more still needed?

the authentication addresses are hard coded into the ROM using specific HTTPS urls, so there's no way you can bypass the checks unless you change how it authenticates (with an AR or ROM Hack). If you are capable of changing the ingame code, you are capable of writing to it anyways (save / memory editing).

• 8 years later...

Hello,
I get the error 20110: "Nintendo Wi-Fi connection service for this software has been discontinued" when I try to receive a pokemon. I'm using Pokemon White 2 and a 2DS.

I think you explain the reason right above, but I didn't understand well (English isn't my first language). Is there a way to fix this bug ? Can I expect to be able to receive Pokemon in my game in one way or another ?

Thanks