BW Event - English Darkrai (EX)

Nigoli

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/ex_darkrai_site_coming_soon-2012-04-25/

Will probably be the English Version of ANA / Winter Break Darkrai. Like Mewtwo before it, it celebrates the release of its EX Card for TCG. Distribution Date to be announced.

Guestedit: An English Darkrai was distributed in Europe last year (locally), but this Wifi one will most likely have a new OT (since it's not Winter 2011 anymore). The website says it will be updated on May 9th with more info about Darkrai, and a press release claims the distribution begins on the same day... since we've had conflicting info from press releases regarding event dates in the past, this may or may not be the case. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yay, can't wait to see another most-probably-lame OT!

(My bets are on "EVENT12")

Though I'm still interested in getting the Darkrai itself.

I just tried to pick up Darkrai, and got the message "You have already received this gift. You may not get another" Any idea what's going on? I only have the one copy of Black, my most recent (only have 7, all legit English cards) Wondercard is for Zekrom and I know this is my first time for this distro.

Edited by Dreamstalker

Did the save file you're using ever acquire it before? Maybe from a different language?

You'll have to kill the Wonder Card ID #28 which Darkrai uses, then you should be able to pick it up.

I'll have to check my savefile.

ETA: That was the problem. Apparently a while back I must have inserted the original WC028 (or Pokegen'd the ANA Darkrai, not quite sure) and it wasn't showing up in PMGE which is why I didn't catch it. Nuked the card ID in Pokesav and was able to pick it up. Now I know what to check if it happens again.

Edited by Dreamstalker