First level 100

pokemonfan

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Garchomp (named Petal), I made sure the last Pokemon it defeated before levelling up to 100 was a Bidoof, with 3 Swords Dance to max attack before unleashing Earthquake :3

Currently I have a Rhyperior (named Superior) with an Exp. Share whilst I do the Battleground, will be level 100 soon enough but it's battling skills so far haven't been impressive.

Typhlosion in silver, except I accidentally deleted it at level 94 because I tried copying it, so my friend traded me one of his at level 97 (so I skipped a bit...).

In my Pearl, I've got a 92 Tyranitar that's gonna be my next (legit) level 100, even if it kills me.

• 2 weeks later...

My first Pokemon to get to Level 100 was my Kyogre, creatively named Sapphire :P Took ages, but I eventually got there. Even though I didn't know about EV Trainign or natures affecting stats or anything back then, I was lucky to get his Special attack in the low 400s, which was really quite lucky. My only other Pokemon to get to Level 100 are Espeon from Pokemon Colleseum and most recently Infernape in Platinum. In Platinum getting Infernape to 100 was easy, just played though the game using only him and battling everything I saw, he got to 100 before I left Victory Road to battle the League.

my first pokemons on level 100 are

red- venasaur

blue- blastios

yellow- pikachu

gold- magnium

silver- epseon

crystal-lugia

ruby- blaziken

sapphire- kyogre

emerald- ryquaza

colosseum- espeon and umbreon at the same time :P

leaf green- i had a level 100 venasaur but then my game got stolen

now my strongest pokemon is venasaur again but only at level 67

fire red- i havent played fire red yet i'm thinking of getting it on my psp emulator to cheat it and stuff :P but i'm trying to get charizard to level 100 first without cheats

daimond- empoleon

pearl- no started yet trying to get my espeon to level 100 first :P

platinum- epseon

lol thats a long list good times :P

The very first Pokemon I got to lv. 100 was my Charizard in Red version.

I was so proud of it.

Thinking back on it now, it's kind of funny. Because this was when I was like, 7? 8?, and I got Charizard to 100, and the rest of my Pokemon were still in their 50's and 40's, if even that. :P

In Platinum my first Pokemon to reach 100 was....surprise! Charizard.

Or maybe it was Electivire or Torterra. They all reached 100 around the same time, and I'm really not sure which one came first.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My first level 100 THAT I TRAINED was Blastoise in Blue Version xD <3 Blastoise. I haven't gotten one in Platinum without cheating haha >.< I believe the word lazy comes into play here.

Lol, what a coincidence :bidoof:

My first lvl 100 that I trained was Blastoise also, but in Red Version (Japanese version; guess my way through the game), followed by Altaria (should have been Latios, but somehow Alt manage to hit 100 first meh).

Non on D/P/Pt yet, I don't have much time to play like when I was young anymore :frown:

• 1 month later...

Charizard in Red was my first level 100, interestingly enough it was my only legit level 100 (barring the missingo glitch), I've gotten a ton to 80 or so, but didn't see a point in going further after that. Wifi has given an opportunity, but I haven't felt the urge to really go for a team at level 100 when there is shoddy.

• 3 weeks later...

My first level 100 ever was an alakazam that I got from my little brother. Shortly after that came zapdos, articuno, moltres, and mewtwo. After that, I don't believe I ever bothered with another L100 until 4th gen, when I got my L100 Salamence (with decent IVs, enough to max atk and speed anyway). After that, most of my current wi-fi team is level 100 now. I've got to say that slow pokemon are a lot more of a pain to level than fast sweepers. Probopass in particular was hellish to raise.

For the guy talking about Battle tower: look into a trick lead. You can usually use something like uxie to make setup bait for a scizor. with +6, Scizor's LO technician bullet punch is only survived by two or three pokemon, and you can get subs up while SDing if you need to survive.

For those saying you NEED to pokesav to be competitive: no you don't, it just makes it easier to use certain pokemon. I've bred each of my pokemon myself, and I don't have any issues competing on w-fi. Yeah, I don't like when people have perfect IV'd shiny latias on their team, or when they're running all the hidden power types that smogon recommends, but that doesn't mean you need to cheat to play at the same competitive level. You just need to either restrict your options a bit (i.e., none of my pokemon use hidden power for this purpose, and I'm very uneasy about using legendaries) and prepare for the fact that others pokesav, and then you can fight at the same competitive level as anybody.