First level 100

pokemonfan

first one i got to 100 was uhh ... blastoise in pokemon blue

the pokemon i care about most (like wraith89 said) is my altaria at lvl 100 ...from my pokemon ruby

ev training is really time consuming.. not so hard.. time consuming... .-.

ive got very many other lv 100s , just that I dont think theyre worth mentioning ..lol

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is actually quite hard to imagine what its like once you've actually trained a pokemon/team to level 100, the legitimate way; you've bred them, EV trained them, taught them the moves, etc. etc. and if you use Pokesav, it gives them a mechanical, disposable feel. If you actually do it yourself, it means something. It means some sort of effort.

Of course, thats nearly impossible to imagine for most people.

It is accomplishing, yes, but when I make a legal, it feels normal to me. As long as the Pokemon is legal itself, I really do find it accomplishing that I was able to make a legal Pokemon. It is legitimately trained by Nintendo's standards. Besides, I'm a much better competitive battler now, and that's all because of wraith (Thanks pal) and Pokesav, so I could make them in my real game for real battles other then shoddy.

... but how would those who actually spent their time raising their Pokemon feel when they see someone do that so quickly? :(

Exactly...my best friend, he doesn't use pokesav but he doesn't really train that much either, he trades his pokemon for ones he wants on the GTS and recently he got a groudon level 100. :( He also got a lugia level 60 and a whole bunch of other trained pokemon off of trading :( so when I battle him of course he uses them and then I get crushed because he has level 100s and I have one. His lugia is a level 100 now. Its annoying because he had to train like 40 levels or not at all while my only level 100 is from a level 5 and my second highest (breloom lv 86) I trained from level 6 that's 80 and 95 levels opposed to his nontrained level 100 groudon and 40 level trained level 100 lugia. He also does have his level 90 something giratina (ugh yet another legendary) which of course he trained from 47 so that's like 43-45 levels more trained. Still though I have him beat when it comes to training and its quite annoying. I do have to give him props though on his shiny luxray its like a level 86 from like a level 5 shinx but its quite annoying being that my wifi wont work for the DS.

Its quite annoying when people dont have to train either at all or very little to get level 100 pokemon when you put hours of training into your level 100 pokemon and then it gets sent to the next century.

Ugh why does dragon have to be practically impervious to everything!

They aren't impervious, and what they are weak against is very common types, which are Dragon and Ice, and they obtain additional weakness depending on their typing, also aren't we straying off from the topic, when did the talk started to focus on legit EV training, against Pokesaved Pokemon?

They aren't impervious, and what they are weak against is very common types, which are Dragon and Ice, and they obtain additional weakness depending on their typing, also aren't we straying off from the topic, when did the talk started to focus on legit EV training, against Pokesaved Pokemon?

I know dragons aren't impervious but I dont really like ice types (need suggestions here) I do have garchomp and flygon coming up with dragon. Anyways...I think the discussion changed when wraith posted this...

I've done it (I use legit Pokes). And everytime I go on Wifi... 98% of the people I fight uses Pokesav (it's so obvious with all their perfect Hidden Powers and how some Pokemon just happen to outspeed mine and all and survive some stuff they shouldn't).

The thing about Pokesav is, it helps people who don't want to waste their life with Pokemon just get the whole EV thing over with... but how would those who actually spent their time raising their Pokemon feel when they see someone do that so quickly? :(

I know dragons aren't impervious but I dont really like ice types (need suggestions here) I do have garchomp and flygon coming up with dragon. Anyways...I think the discussion changed when wraith posted this...

It was just my feedback regarding everyone getting level 100s after somebody said something about Pokesav >.>

Anyways, dragons die to Ice, like HotSushii said, and THIS is complete changing of discussion. If you want to know how to counter dragons and all, just PM me or something :-/

And my Vaporeon is level 91! Almost to level 100, yay!

Well, I obviously created my lvl 100 team ^^; And haven't done much training since...I'm working on training my newly caught lvl 22 Ditto, "Beast" right now. Since I would like to use it for several different purposes, but don't want it to end up with crap stats via the daycare.

I think my first lvl 100 was my Venasaur back on Red. My most notable, however, fully trained, was my female Mightyena on Ruby: she made it up to (sadly not past) Master's in Cool...and had pretty good stats (or so I thought) No EV training though, which I later regretted....I need to get myself a Poochyena and recreate her. Actually, I probably have one of my Thunder Fang'd Pooches on Diamond that I can trade over...time to start working! :D

Yellow Version: Pikachu

Charizard

Blastoise

Mew

Pidgeot

Nidoking

Nidoqueen

Lvl 91 Venasaur

Lvl 98 Mewtwo

Blue Version: Blastoise

Crystal: Typhlosion (By far the best of all the versions) --> I'm really looking forward to what they do with Crystal (IF they do it that is... )

Sapphire: Kyogre

Blaziken

Emerald: Blaziken

Platinum: First one was my Infernape and then my Empoleon.

• 2 weeks later...