First level 100

pokemonfan

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breloom level 84 and oh how its awesome it killed two of flints pokemon today (their fire so it rocks) like 2 of Lucian's (their psychic so it was awesome) and like 3 of cynthias! (milotic, roserade, and spiritomb) dont forget that all of bertha's except glyscor and the scizor back from aaron. My breloom rocks. Once I get my Baton passing ninjask up their he'll rock even more! I love breloom! He'll be my second level 100 for sure!

i just finished EV-training my LAPRAS, and now, i'll train him to the highest level. currently, he is at level 90. As PF said, I also want to experience the joy of having a level 100 pokemon out of legitimate training, (without using rare candies and other "external" means) through in-game battling EXP :)

It really is a joyous feeling! I love my empoleon its the special counterpart to breloom who is the physical counter part. I cant wait till breloom gets to level 100 then its on to either skuntank :P or flygon! The only reason my skuntank is awesome is because my friend dared me to raise one and my skuntank's the only reason I ever beat the elite four!

My Rapidash is now level 100, and is master rank in Cool Contest.

I find the contests quite fun to do, although that's because I am waiting for the weekend to come so I can battle the rival and also I'm too lazy to do the Battle Frontier - Castle one, other then that I've done all I wanted to do.

My breloom destroys the competition in the battle frontier but for some reason I always get crushed in the battle tower because of a stupid electabuzz. It KOs breloom with psychic, skuntank with thunderbolt, and empoleon with thunderbolt. :( I just cant win. I'm going to have to work on a new strategy that'll probably involve flygon, garchomp, and breloom. Possibly the articuno sniper (mind reader + sheer cold) or that set randomspot555 suggested. Me has lots of training to do.

My breloom destroys the competition in the battle frontier but for some reason I always get crushed in the battle tower because of a stupid electabuzz. It KOs breloom with psychic, skuntank with thunderbolt, and empoleon with thunderbolt. :( I just cant win. I'm going to have to work on a new strategy that'll probably involve flygon, garchomp, and breloom. Possibly the articuno sniper (mind reader + sheer cold) or that set randomspot555 suggested. Me has lots of training to do.

It'll be worth it in the end.

Ugh, PF, I don't think it is really accomplishing. It is super annoying. I always screw up the EV training. If it wasn't for Pokesav, I would have quit by now. lol.

It is actually quite hard to imagine what its like once you've actually trained a pokemon/team to level 100, the legitimate way; you've bred them, EV trained them, taught them the moves, etc. etc. and if you use Pokesav, it gives them a mechanical, disposable feel. If you actually do it yourself, it means something. It means some sort of effort.

Of course, thats nearly impossible to imagine for most people.

It is actually quite hard to imagine what its like once you've actually trained a pokemon/team to level 100, the legitimate way; you've bred them, EV trained them, taught them the moves, etc. etc. and if you use Pokesav, it gives them a mechanical, disposable feel. If you actually do it yourself, it means something. It means some sort of effort.

Of course, thats nearly impossible to imagine for most people.

I've done it (I use legit Pokes). And everytime I go on Wifi... 98% of the people I fight uses Pokesav (it's so obvious with all their perfect Hidden Powers and how some Pokemon just happen to outspeed mine and all and survive some stuff they shouldn't).

The thing about Pokesav is, it helps people who don't want to waste their life with Pokemon just get the whole EV thing over with... but how would those who actually spent their time raising their Pokemon feel when they see someone do that so quickly? :(

I've done it (I use legit Pokes). And everytime I go on Wifi... 98% of the people I fight uses Pokesav (it's so obvious with all their perfect Hidden Powers and how some Pokemon just happen to outspeed mine and all and survive some stuff they shouldn't).

The thing about Pokesav is, it helps people who don't want to waste their life with Pokemon just get the whole EV thing over with... but how would those who actually spent their time raising their Pokemon feel when they see someone do that so quickly? :(

Pokesav both perfected and ruined DPP. At first, it waas much better; so little people had access to it, but it turned into a giant empire the moment pokesav.org was opened, and now that all the legalization techniques have been perfected and released, its so easy simply to create a pokemon.

And in truth, if you want to win, theres no other way to do it. Gone are the days where winning required hard work and massive amounts of time.

On the upside, that means theres much more skill involved.