First level 100

pokemonfan

Ok so what was the first level 100 you've gotten in D/P/Pt, that you've trained, that is...I've had several but only one of them I've trained. My precious empoleon. I'm so happy that its finally level one hundred...its my first in D/P/Pt and my first ever level 100 that I've trained. So pretty special in my opinion. so here are the questions...

What was your first level 100 ever...

and what was your first level 100 in D/P/Pt.

Edited by pokemonfan

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so what was the first level 100 you've gotten in D/P/Pt

Some people's missing the point... but whatever :P

No one in my DPP are level 100... and since people are screwing the rules, my first was Feraligatr in my Gold version.

Anyhow, the Pokemon that's closest to level 100 in my Platinum is my Froslass... who is at level 85. She STILL has a long way to go.

My Giratina, Oblivion. Mind you, I didn't know about EV training then, so its stats were worthless. xD

You can read about EV training here or here.

Legendaries are SO hard to get to high level. The closest I had was Mewtwo in RBY at level 94. Its moveset was Amnesia, Recover, Psychic and Blizzard. It was ownage :D

Back then, EV training didn't matter because that 510 max limit wasn't imposed then. :P

First pokemon I got to 100 on Diamond was my Pichu.

First on Pearl was my Milotic.

And on Platinum I got four level 99s and one level 92, I'm not sure which I want to 100 first :(

On red was my Zapdos.

Blue it was Oddish (I KNOW LOL IT WAS THE FIRST GAME I HAD).

On yellow it was Pikachu.

On Gold/Silver/Crystal I got my Feraligator to level 100 on all of them.

On Ruby/Emerald I got my Metang (i forgot its name ;_; ) to 100.

And on Sapphire it was Kyogre.

First pokemon I got to 100 on Diamond was my Pichu.

First on Pearl was my Milotic.

And on Platinum I got four level 99s and one level 92, I'm not sure which I want to 100 first :(

On red was my Zapdos.

Blue it was Oddish (I KNOW LOL IT WAS THE FIRST GAME I HAD).

On yellow it was Pikachu.

On Gold/Silver/Crystal I got my Feraligator to level 100 on all of them.

On Ruby/Emerald I got my Metang (i forgot its name ;_; ) to 100.

And on Sapphire it was Kyogre.

Whoa. That's plenty of 100s o_O

Blue version had Oddish? I'm sure that game had Bellsprout instead (unless you traded or hacked it in, of course... and trading gives you more EXP while training :P)

Whoa. That's plenty of 100s o_O

Blue version had Oddish? I'm sure that game had Bellsprout instead (unless you traded or hacked it in, of course... and trading gives you more EXP while training :P)

Wait, it was Bellsprout, I had a level 100 oddish on Firered ;_; thats why I remember it.

And yeah, I always got my pokemon high levels for some reason.

When I played through Platinum, I had a level 72 Infernape by the time I got to Crasher Wake.

Wait, it was Bellsprout, I had a level 100 oddish on Firered ;_; thats why I remember it.

And yeah, I always got my pokemon high levels for some reason.

When I played through Platinum, I had a level 72 Infernape by the time I got to Crasher Wake.

72... Infernape... you're nuts xD

That must have taken a LOT of grinding. I keep my Pokemon at general levels. I was quite underleveled by the time I reached the E4, but I beat them anyways. And forget what I said earlier. My Giratina which I only started training now is level 94 xD

my first was pikachu in yellow

then moltres in red

venasaur in blue

gyarados and lugia in gold

typhlosion in silver

kyorgre/groudon in ruby saphire

moltres and charizard and kingdra in fire red/leafgreeen

rayquaza in emerald

and giratina/dialga/infernape/empoleon in diamond pearl and platinum

What was your first level 100 ever...

and what was your first level 100 in D/P/Pt.

Some people's missing the point... since people are screwing the rules,

Actually we aren't.-_- mine are the following, and of course they're gonna be the starters, they are the first Pokemon you get in the game, unless you hack/cheat.

(My memory is quite vague so i will do my best)

-Red - Charizard.

-Blue - Blastoise.

-Gold - Typhlosion.

-Ruby - Sceptile.

-Sapphire - Swampert.

-Emerald - Sceptile.

-Firered - Venasaur.

-Diamond - Infernape.

And I'm to lazy to play Platinum, Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier, and Knights in Nightmare just keeps on beckoning.:biggrin:

People have been saying that pokesav makes thing so much easier, it does by the way, but it isn't nearly as rewarding as actually training it all the way up there. When you have a team of level 100s you trained its far more rewarding to have trained them to have pokesaved them.

^ ^

Yeah BUT! you will possibly regret spending that much time training Pokemon, and eventually some people go through a stage in life where they just despise Pokemon, it's quite a sad event, but it happens.

Fully training a Pokemon can take weeks, in those weeks you probably can do something more productive, while Pokesaving takes a few minutes, depending on your skill level.

^ ^

Yeah BUT! you will possibly regret spending that much time training Pokemon, and eventually some people go through a stage in life where they just despise Pokemon, it's quite a sad event, but it happens.

Fully training a Pokemon can take weeks, in those weeks you probably can do something more productive, while Pokesaving takes a few minutes, depending on your skill level.

I hate Pokemon soooooooooo much. :P

Anyways, now my Vaporeon is almost getting there. She's level 88 now. :)

interesting..actually if you devote 1-2 days to one poke that's all it takes if you've beaten the game and have to battle E4, high level pokes, your rival, and in platinum the gym leaders. I mean seriously its only taken like 2 days and my breloom from a level 6 shroomish is a level 81 and I haven't been playing like the whole day (pretty constanly but I'm obsessed) so its not that hard. Plus he's a pretty good poke too. if it wasn't for his horrid nature.

my highest level pokemon currently is Flygon (85), Scizor (86) & Lapras (87), leveled through training (EV trained), and i have a Singing-False Swipping Kricketune at level 100, rare candied. (Platinum)

Actually, I have no intention of leveling my pokemon up to 100 because if they reached level 100, it would be impossible to EV-train them again for some new EV spreads. :)

My first level 100 ever was a Blaziken. I went through all of Ruby with it alone, and had an incredibly difficult time beating the E4, so I trained and trained, and got it to 81 before I could beat the E4 with Blaziken alone. With a few ethers. And potions.

My first level 100 on Lg was a Rayquaza that I sent over to train, and as for native pokemon, it was a Moltres.

For Emerald, it was a Ninetales.

For Pearl, Palkia.

For Diamond, Giratina.

And finally, most importantly, for Platinum: Heatran.