Episode Discussing "Steeling the peace of mind"

pokemonfan

I'm pretty sure that was what it was called. Only just a few minutes ago as of this post this episode aired in the USA and sure was a good one. As always I'm going to right a summary then rate the episode in the hopes that someone else will too.

The episode started out with barry on iron island training then his empoleon went berserk. It was an odd opening to say the least. Then we find Ash and Co. in canalave city waiting to go to some town before heading off to snow point. However, ash gets a phone call from barry and then they hear the news about empoleon and the weird happenings. So of course they went to help barry with team rocket tagging along as always in their quest to capture pikachu.

When Ash and Co. finally get to iron island they find to their dismay that barry has already left. There they learn from nurse joy that all of the steel type pokemon are being effected by something that is causing them great pain. Ash and Co. go to look for barry and come across numerous steel type pokemon that are destroying the island. Ash himself tries to stop a rampaging lairon, steelix, metang, and aggron. Pikachu saved him from lairon and steelix didn't really pay much attention neither metang. Then aggron attacked ash and we all thought it was over till....Riley made his debut in the anime!

Riley, the lucario trainer from iron island who gives you the riolu egg! He showed up with lucario but lucario was unaffected by whatever it was because he was guarding himself with the aura. Lucario quickly finished off aggron and then Ash and Co. + Riley and lucario went about searching for the source of the problem.

Barry meets up with team rocket and they do the same. Only to find more space time ruins and they get themselves destroyed by commander mars. Mars then sends them into a hole and uses the spear key to unlock some sort of power. Ash and Co. find the site but a little to late for now. Lucario gets hit by some powerful blast and his aura shield goes down, now lucario, pokemon guardian of the aura is afflicted by the evils that team galactic is sending out hurting all the steel type pokemon. Ash and riley are running toward him as lucario uses aura sphere, that is the closing shot of the episode. Its too be continued.

So what did you think? I rate it a 9/10...James made some funny comments and the battles were great, plus its good to finally see team galactic again and lucario. A pretty good episode and I cant wait till next week

What did you think?