Feel free to welcome...Kaori-

Kaori

Hello everyone. I am new to the forums, but I know a lot about forums and I already know quite a lot here. I will be spending a lot of time in the Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum Discussion section, so expect to see me there. (;

I am not first-class at making Welcome threads, but give me a break. No one is perfect at everything right? [lol]

I've read the FAQ previously, so I think I am established with the rules.

So, hello Pokémon Project Forums. I hope to benefit my pleasure from my time here, and optimistically make some innovative friends.

-Kaori

Thank you, and so far so good. The DPPT area seems to be pretty interesting of what I have seen so far, so I think I am going to like it here. We'll all know when the time comes though.

Anyways, thank you guys for the welcome.

Hello everyone. I am new to the forums, but I know a lot about forums and I already know quite a lot here. I will be spending a lot of time in the Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum Discussion section, so expect to see me there. (;

I am not first-class at making Welcome threads, but give me a break. No one is perfect at everything right? [lol]

I've read the FAQ previously, so I think I am established with the rules.

So, hello Pokémon Project Forums. I hope to benefit my pleasure from my time here, and optimistically make some innovative friends.

-Kaori

Welcome! You sound quite optimistic...it would be a pleasure to have you on the forums :D