Voice Acting

evandixon

Here, you can post links to where to hear a creating recording using your voice. It can also contain someone else's if you wish.

I've changed the rules slightly:

Perhaps I could change the rules slightly: you can post your creation here, and someone else can narrate it.

Here is mine, and can be used as an example.

In-complete Script:

news1: just in a report of mutated rats escape

from the IDAS labs inc.

News2:The head of forensics and lab related work Dr.Dolli Blames paranormal toxic waste and low security of the rats. She also I qoute" I love Zune I hate Apple!!!"

News1: Dear viewers I suggest that you stay away from the rats!!! Dr. Gourd told the media they eat anything that moves!!!

teacher: Ok students thats enough scary media stories!!!

Bub: Ah but I wanna know!!

announcer:Teachers, the head of IDAS Tells us the rats are on thier way!!! 

Teacher : ok students get on the top of the tables and be very still!!! here they come!!!!!

Bub: We are gonna die!!!!! And never even got my ham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Dr.Dolli: Dr. Gourd we must save the students lives we cannot afford to loose them and or all will be lost !!!!!Dr.Gourd are you even paying attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr.Gourd: Yes you siad something about all will be lost if I do not eat that mouth watering ham!!!!

Dr.Dolli: No Dr.Gord your so ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!OOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! The rats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Gourd: Get back foul beast!!!! And stay away from my ham!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Dolli: Dr Gourd how can you worry about ham when we are about to be digested by vicious blood thirsty rats!!!!!!!! Get back or I'll whack you on the head with this wooden spoon!!!!!!!! <Smack>Hey watch your languge you filthy rat im a lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Gourd: Come on we have to get out of here!!! Who cares about those students im risking my ham

Dr. Dolli:Dr. Gourd we have go to the boss and Real Lady Marmalade!!!!! We could die from these rat bites their teeth have been good heavens who knows where and we could get gain green and die!!!!! And we must evacuate these students!!!! Do you really want to loose your high paying job over a bit of ham???!!

Dr gourd: Uggggghhhhh..

Dr.dolli Dr. gourd th

is isnt a hard decision!!!!!

dr. gourd: ugggh....

Dr. Dolli:Well come on Dr Gourd we must evacuate these students!!Dr.gourd where are you going????

Dr. Gourd: To the IDAS chapel to marry my true love!!!!

Dr.Dolli: What!!!!!!!!!!!???

Dr.gourd: Not you this lovley ham!!!!

Edited by evandixon