Know any sites

Deities

I was able to watch the third movie on Netflix. There are plenty of online movie sites where you can pay and watch movies. You should just use google to find them and then check their listings and see if they have the one you want.

I was able to watch the third movie on Netflix. There are plenty of online movie sites where you can pay and watch movies. You should just use google to find them and then check their listings and see if they have the one you want.

I've used google before, I'm only interested in Movies 9 - 11 as I have all the other 8 on Video/DVD.

I know I saw Move 3 on iTunes. From what I remember reading on Bulbapedia, a bunch of production companies own various rights of the dubbed movies. So it'll be quite a pain to find them in any legit fashion.

If it's any consolation, you can probably find Movies 9-11 DVDs at garage/yard sales, or used through Amazon or Ebay on the cheap.

Just as a forewarning to everyone: Remember, no linking to illegal content.

I know I saw Move 3 on iTunes. From what I remember reading on Bulbapedia, a bunch of production companies own various rights of the dubbed movies. So it'll be quite a pain to find them in any legit fashion.

If it's any consolation, you can probably find Movies 9-11 DVDs at garage/yard sales, or used through Amazon or Ebay on the cheap.

Just as a forewarning to everyone: Remember, no linking to illegal content.

I don't buy anything online after I bought my last bunch of anime dvds. I suppose I could get my mate to buy them as he has no hassle with ordering things online.

And I forgot about that rule. So might aswell trash this thread.