(Unofficial) ROCKET VGC Pokemon

Kaphotics

http://secondcitygym.com/premiereevents/fully-ev-trained-pkmn-giveaway

We will be doing a Video Game Pokémon giveaway – on Saturday April 14 at the Regional, for those participating in the TCG event – after round 2 in the TCG trade us a Pidove or whatever, for a good Video Game Pokémon. All the Pokémon are, of course, fully EV trained in beneficial stats, they each have at least one maximum IV in a beneficial stat, and all of them will be holding berries that benefit them in some way or another.The Pokemon to trade is chosen by randomizer:

Ninjask Shedinja Medicham Salamence Metagross Darmanitan Chandelure Zoroark Archeops

Since they only distributed 1 per person via ingame trade, these are kind of like the JEREMY Pokemon back from Gen 3.

This is a distribution at an official VGC event given from the people hosting the event, so I'd assume these are classified as an event (but unofficial since there's no nintendo posting).

They did IR trade and stamped your hand after you picked a random card corresponding to what Pokemon you got.

I went and got the Darmanitan. They are already cured of default Pokerus, bred ingame (presumably on the cart distributing) and EV'd in 2 stats to the max (255*2). I didn't get confirmation that they all were cloned (there were hesitant when I asked how they got so many, lol).

Pokecheck Link of Darmanitan

Darmanitan..pkm

Darmanitan..pkm