Would these pokemon show up as illigal

Leaf Dragoon

I was wondering if anyone could answer these questions

1. In heartgold I used a code to max out the IVs of Event Raikou, Entei, and Celebi and and I transfered them to my white version I was wondering if I were to use the gts would I get banned for having them in my pc. If so is there any way to return their IVs to normal so they would legal again?

2. I was wondering if using AR codes in white version to mark my pokemon shiny and to change their nature in the status screen would make them illegal because I used the shiny code on my deino and want to know if I can use it for wifi battles because it took me forever to breed a male deino with a rash nature and amazingly high legit IVs. I also wanted to change Simipours nature to modest

so that it would have better special attack.

3. If I used code to teach a pokemon an egg move that didn't hatch from an egg would it show up as illegal because I used it to teach my Simipour hydro pump, and I don't want to get banned.

You don't come quite out and say "ask me how to cheat in tournaments/random wifi" but its pretty close.

So consider this a warning. Don't ask how to get around cheating in tournaments or whatnot. If you decide to cheat, you do it with the full knowledge you might possibly disqualify yourself from tournaments or any other type of organized event.

If you don't want to risk getting banned from tournaments, then don't cheat.