Code Requests?

Galdr

Just wanting to know where they would go, so mods if you need to move this go ahead.

Anyway, back in 2007, there was a code for renaming Pokemon in Diamond version, but now it seems as if it has disappeared from the face of the planet. I was wondering if it was possible for someone to make the renaming code for Diamond (and Pearl, just to make it fair). There's one for Platinum, but it's tedious to just trade several Pokemon over just to use the renaming code then trading them back. Pokegen/PokeSav are optional, but I would rather just have the code and rename the Pokemon as they are in-game. Please don't say it's not possible because there was one, and now I can't find it. Just to let you all know, the code came from this site in particular, but it's no longer here and I've looked through 10 pages of Google Search. Could someone please try to make the code (or make it available again)? Or, is it possible to convert Platinum's into DP?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to bump yet again. If nobody will create the code, is there a way to change the Platinum or HGSS renaming code to work for Diamond and Pearl instead? I understand people may be busy, but at least some guidance or assistance would be appreciated.